10+ Year Old Account

[Mouse] Anyone use the Vengeance M90 from Corsair?

My second Naga just stopped working. (They're just plain awful in my opinion.) So I'm in the market for a new mmo mouse. I have become accustomed to using many mouse buttons and I'm looking for something with as close to the functionality of the Naga as possible.

The closest I came to see was the Corsair Vengeance m90 - http://www.corsair.com/vengeance-m90...ing-mouse.html

I was just wondering if anyone in the community has one that your opinions on it.

Unfortunately all of corsairs new peripheral products seem to be extremely limited in regards to customer reviews. I even searched around for you and really didn't find anything all that useful.

Regardless corsair has been impressing me for quite some time. I'm almost fanboy status and as such would highly recommend pretty much anything from them. You could always just buy it from newegg/amazon and try it out and if it doesn't work out just return it and say it was defective or some shit. They are both ridiculously easy companies when it comes to returning things

Deleted
    You can run over it with a tank and it will still work, In fact it will still look like new too :P Excellent build quality and a nice weight only issue i have is it takes some time getting used to some awkward button positions.