10+ Year Old Account

Basic RBG Help/Tips/Strats. ~1700 rating.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDSic1aH58s

Created this to help the PvP community in some basic, but knowledgeable, information on TP and WSG RBG tips/strategies. Roughly 1650-1700 rating for these 2 games (one of each CTF BG). BFG and AB tips etc. to come for those who want them.

Also: What're some good tips/strats you run in rbgs? Ideal comps? 4 or 3 heals? Focus order? Boost pvpers knowledge
    Last edited by Sillvir; 2011-11-15 at 02:57 AM.
    YouTube Channel. TTTT
    "Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go went to do look more like."
    "just cuz u can't comrepehdnable the situational understand in to they of those that spoked to the point in understandable them and then comprehend what their said to them and until then dont spoke."

10+ Year Old Account
    The general plan for CTF RBGs is: beat off for 20 minutes, wait for the flagcarrier to get full debuff stacks, and then go gib him inside a Smoke Bomb. Use Prep to get a second Smoke Bomb when they Heroic Leap out of the first one. Once you get a flag cap, turtle.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, exactly. Or get a DK to grip the FC back into the first Smokebomb which is what I have done sometimes.
    YouTube Channel. TTTT
    "Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go went to do look more like."
    "just cuz u can't comrepehdnable the situational understand in to they of those that spoked to the point in understandable them and then comprehend what their said to them and until then dont spoke."

Some good tips but I was distracted by ventrilo chatter and GladiatorlosSA (I personally find the latter to be completely useless outside of arena as it does not recognize distance).

This is where I typically refer our newer recruits:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...3024237?page=1

EDIT: I'm not sure if the original author corrected this later in the thread but personal MMR can be viewed by looking at the conquest tab and highlighting the RBG option.
    Last edited by Lady Tygry; 2011-11-14 at 09:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fixed the link now. Try it.

---------- Post added 2011-11-14 at 11:13 PM ----------

With that Solar beam, RoF, Smokebomb combo, if a DK is thrown in there its GG. The FC tries to run out and gets deathgripped back in and chains'd right there
    Last edited by Sillvir; 2011-11-15 at 03:27 AM.
    YouTube Channel. TTTT

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tygry View Post
    Some good tips but I was distracted by ventrilo chatter and GladiatorlosSA (I personally find the latter to be completely useless outside of arena as it does not recognize distance).

This is where I typically refer our newer recruits:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...3024237?page=1
    Yeah GladiatorLosSA I normally have off for rbgs >.< damn thing isnt distance sensitive. I just read through that post and its got some fantastic info.
    YouTube Channel. TTTT