Problem while faction changing?

So I decided to factionchange my former orc rogue yesterday. Don't get me wrong I've done factionchanges before and I'm aware of certain discomforts like having to redo the quest for vash'jir portal and stuff like that. The first thing I do when I come online as an alliance is therefore to check my achievments, and I've lost about 50-60 achi pts so obviously something is missing. After a brief lookarount I see that my sunreaver rep (ofc fully exalted) was gone and NOT transfered into silver covenant rep. Also I used to have close to all of the Argent tournament achievments (exalted champion of og, uc etc) And now all of them are gone, meaning I'm no longer 'Champion' with any of the alliance cities, wich means no more dailys to get champion seals. aKa more than 30 days of constant daily farming gone down the crapper. Is this supposed to happen or will the GM's fix it once my ticket is received?

that is suppose to happen you gotta grind the rep back

Deleted
    In the Faction Change FAQ there is a specific note that says, quote: **Please note that all achievements relating to the Argent Tournament will be reset. Also, all PVP Achievement progress will be lost, including Tol Barad Veteran.**

Okay, suppose I missed that. Then what if I FC back to horde at any point? will I get the tournament achies and rep back since I already had it once as horde or will I still have to refarm it?
    Edit: Thanks for quick response btw

---------- Post added 2011-11-14 at 10:21 AM ----------

Done some quick research and found the FAQ you were refering to. It seems as you "may" get the rep and achis back once you reverse a factionchange but it cannot be guaranteed. Anyhow, here's the original question and answer if anyone (like myself) did not know this.

Will I keep my Argent Tournament achievements and quest lines?

No. Please note that all achievements and quest lines relating to the Argent Tournament are reset when a character uses the Faction Change service. Returning to your original faction by performing the reverse Faction Change may return your previous levels of Argent Tournament reputation, but please be aware that this cannot be guaranteed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavax View Post
    Okay, suppose I missed that. Then what if I FC back to horde at any point? will I get the tournament achies and rep back since I already had it once as horde or will I still have to refarm it?
    I grinded all tournament achies on my tauren warrior and when I switched it to alliance I lost all of it. Eventually (long after grinding it all on alliance as well) I switched back and had all of them on my horde char. Thus I'm pretty sure the progress is "saved" for the faction you switched from initially.

Quote Originally Posted by Bender View Post
    I grinded all tournament achies on my tauren warrior and when I switched it to alliance I lost all of it. Eventually (long after grinding it all on alliance as well) I switched back and had all of them on my horde char. Thus I'm pretty sure the progress is "saved" for the faction you switched from initially.
    That's what I thought, but according to bliz it's not guaranteed :/

Everything related to AT will get removed, it's intended, you will also loose some of your quest achievements, I did at least.

However, I faction changed back to alliance after being horde for 1-2 months, and I got all my AT rep/achievements etc back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavax View Post
    That's what I thought, but according to bliz it's not guaranteed :/
    Just so they can say "We said *may*" if something goes wrong while FCing.