Power Auras Tracking Double Landslide Assistance

Title says it all pretty much, I can't figure out how to get Power Auras to show if I have double Landslide Procs. I've tried messing with the Stacks tab, nothing seems to work. It's a spell buff, but it's not stacked on the buff bar, so I don't even know if Power Auras can do this, though I swear I've seen vids wtih Powa showing it on someone else's ui. If anyone knows what I might be missing to get this to work, or if it does at all, that'd be great, thanks!
    "I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

-The Doctor, Voyage of the Damned

This came up in another thread recently: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...andslide-procs

Short Answer is: not possible at the moment.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Bugger. Ah well.
    "I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

-The Doctor, Voyage of the Damned

Has anyone tried it with WeakAuras yet? From what I remember, it has a bit more trigger conditions than PowerAuras...