Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Piss & feces. Probably some semen, and vomit too. Oh and of course, pubes & arsehair. And paper, how could I forget? Some of that paper contained snot too, so yeah that goes as well. And blood, duh. I reckon not everything I've swallowed has been thoroughly digested either (I've lived just over 18 years, that's a few thousand meals and I admit, my intestines aren't perfect) so a few kinds of food & other edibles (and non-edibles, we've all been kids).
    Last edited by Dassen; 2011-11-17 at 03:15 AM.
    "After dealing with about 10 000 patients over the last 15 years, I would say that over 200 different medical conditions respond favorably to cannabis."
    - The late Dr. Tod Mikuriya, MD, interview in The Union: The business behind getting high
    Former national administrator of the U.S. Government's marijuana research programs
    http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/home

dropped my phone once. surprisingly it didnt cease to work.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have never dropped anything of value in a toilet. However, I did once try to flush some spoiled food and will never do that again.

Deleted
    Piece of a train track, fished it up with a fork... yeah.

At least 500$

Explanation: i was maybe 2 or 3 years old, and my father left his wallet on a counte,r with an enveloppe full of his vacation cash. Not high enough for me to not take it... My mom awaken at the sound of the toilet flushing repeatedly (spelling?) and me saying:bye-bye! each time. As for my father,s reaction..let's just say that even today, it is not something to remember him about.

other than that, lots of hair clip. My hair is "too big" and those things never stay for a full day. =( My cats love to throw the spare rolls of toilet papers in the bowl, and so far, my kids never did something bad..and i hide my money.

Only things I can remember dropping in are a $1 coin, a marble and the can of air freshener. One day my brand new iPhone fell out of my pocket, bounced off the rim and landed on the floor.
    If I had a knife, I'd shoot you.