Deleted

Mod Island - Youtube Series

Hey There.

I'm working on a new Youtube series called "Mod Island"

The aim of the series is to bring a few episodes a week of different single player and bukkit mods a simple and easy to understand tutorial as well as using the Youtube comment system to interact with the community. I will take mod request's and reply to comments regarding the mod if people should need any additional help.

The introduction video as well as episodes 1 & 2 are already uploaded and found here:
    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...eature=viewall

Episode 3 is currently uploading as I write this.

I would really love this series to be a success and recieve any positive or negative feedback from the community in order to improve the series.

Thanks for reading and enjoy!

Thread has been approved, as long as subsequent episodes are kept inside the same thread.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly i like the idea. Its somewhat like what the yogscast do with there "Mod Spotlight" series. BUT... i find the episodes to be too short for me to get me interested enough. I would have to see 10min or so episodes for me to watch them. Course totally my opinion but hey :P.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyce223 View Post
    Honestly i like the idea. Its somewhat like what the yogscast do with there "Mod Spotlight" series. BUT... i find the episodes to be too short for me to get me interested enough. I would have to see 10min or so episodes for me to watch them. Course totally my opinion but hey :P.
    Thanks for the feedback.

I will be making a few longer ones on Mods that require it. I did not really feel the ones I have covered so far needed any more information on them.

I'm also planning on in the future doing some extensive covers of certain mods. For example mods like worldedit or NPCX would take a good 15 -25 minutes to explain in full with demonstration.

Episode 3 and 4 now available!
    Last edited by mmoc2d8268f213; 2011-11-16 at 10:13 AM.