Deleted

Getting ready for firelands :)

Hi there fellow druids.

I have read several guides regarding resto and im about to gear my druid ready for firelands tonight.. I was just wondering if i missed anything important, and how my spirit haste crit and mastery looks.

thx

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...fcastle/simple

Deleted
    Looks good to me, Only thing I'd change is to grab the cloak from the thrall chain and enchant it with 50int. The chain doesnt take too long and its a 365 cloak.

I'd also pick up a second point in Efflorescence and grab natures swiftness if you can, but it all depends on your role as a healer.

Deleted
    As most pugs are 10 man, you wanna be favoring mastery, after 1500 ish haste

Deleted
    ty for the response.. I hope to be raid healing, i wich case i didnt take NS.. I used the cloak quest chain for the agility one.. so ill have to wait for the friendly rep i FL

---------- Post added 2011-11-14 at 04:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zarzer View Post
    - okay ty.. its with my guild tho

The only thing I noticed is that your sitting at 1455 haste which is wasted a little because you're reforging out of other stats (such as mastery, which is better between break points) to get more haste. I would suggest getting to 917 haste (for the tranq tick) if you can't reach 2005 and reforging any crit to mastery when you can. You should probably slap lavawalker on your boots if you can afford it and don't need the haste to reach a breakpoint.

I'd also drop 2 points out of living seed and pop one in efflor for 3/3 and 1 in natures swiftness.

EDIT: if you're raid healing as you said you are in the previous post, def get 3/3 efflor, living seed is not as good for raid healing as it is for tanking healing. Natures swiftness is still better than living seed imo because it's a nice 'oh shit' button you can macro in with healing touch to quickly save a tank/heals or w/e.
    Last edited by Vraizan; 2011-11-14 at 03:29 PM.

Sig and Avi by Isilrien <3 Priest~Hunter~Druid~Paladin

Deleted
    1500 ish?? no not for 10 or 25

According to the spreadsheet:

If you have a shaman/boomkin/SP:

If you are getting DI, then go for 1573 haste, otherwise 2005 is ideal and if you can't get there then reforge down to 917

If you dont have a shaman/boomkin/SP:

you will want 1603 for the revuje breakpoint.

Agreed with the above you really want to move the point in LS to efflo to get 3/3 as LS is really weak and efflo is fantastic. I like to have a point in NS too, personally.

10+ Year Old Account

No.

You want to be at a cap. Either 12.5% or 21.4%. Nothing less, nothing in between, and nothing more. You want to use this spreadsheet and/or this calculator to determine what cap you need to be at based on raid buffs.

Reforging into spi out of mastery: You have 2 regen trinkets and are sitting at 2k spi. With your spec you don't need to reforge into spi.

Your spec: 3/3 MG + 2/3 Furor is going to be better than 2/3 MG + 3/3 Furor
    Drop BotG. Put that point into Cure or Living Seed.

I would reforge out of some of your Spirit and gain some Haste and Crit. You have a TON of regen as it stands now, and will probably be overkill provided your Lifebloom uptime is high, especially when you get 2t12. Really try to get to 2005 Haste. Really really try. It'll be very nice if you can make it there, but if you can't, keep your Haste down to where it is now and keep as much Mastery and Crit as you can.

As has been pointed out already, a third point in Moonglow is stronger than a third in Furor. Also, take the point out of Blessing of the Grove. Living Seed will be stronger on any fight where your tanks are taking damage (ie anything but Rhyolith). Personally, I'd put a point into Magic Dispel as well for 5 mans, but it's up to you.

Umm...no.