Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Mark up the soaker, make sure the healer is not out of range. If he is low on HP, do not soak the next one. If people can move to a safe place to blow "their" spider up, they should do so. If you're moving when you soak it you take the initial damage and maybe one tick.

Our group had a resto druid healing the raid+soaker, and 2 MM hunters (only I had bothered with Concussive Barrage though, as the other's main focus was the other adds). Also a mage helped with popping the adds when he could. The main issue you'll have with one person doing all of them is the spiders going the opposite side of the crap you've just blown up. You can either run though and die, or let it go. Don't be afraid of that second option. If people are spread out, they can move out of it. It's not like having a soaker means everyone else can just ignore them.

This is one of the easier fights for us, but it really depends on the group. We tried with a different group of differing ability and failed miserably. Next raid, different people, we one shot it.

Ye that was our main concern on our first 2 or 3 tries when I (disci) was the soaker. I simply didnt had a chance to get to the opposite side to soak the fist broodling. Anyway will try the way with a resto and see how that goes.

There is something I tried and ended up really well, that's if you have enough dps to pull this through.

It is possible to soak those spiders using your mount, so as you move faster you won't get much damage from the poison on the floor and you will always be able to take all of them out.

This will only work if your dps can handle their jobs on their own, like hunter soloing spiderlings, another dps on the drone, tank always taking down spiderwebs on cooldown, etc, etc.

So again, a dps can stay on mount the whole fight till the boss comes down

- use 3 healers
    - use warrior tank for adds - use vigilance to taunt
    - dk should soak! his ams really helps in tough situations
    - kill "hanging" spider REALLY quick, saves tons of mana for healers
    - don't let the soaker blow the spiders really far away from the raid (healers) - that's not really necessary.

In my 10 man I solo the adds and soak them. Im a balance druid and I have a holy priest healing me and soaking ones that fixate to him. If I get focused are hunter jumps in to soak and throws a trap down.

Deleted
    Hey!

We had our first HC Beth kill last week. We spent an entire wipe-night at first and came back to kill her in 3 tries with a different setup. Here's the setup we used for our successful kill:

Tanks
    Prot Paladin (on top of web)
    Prot Warrior (below web)

Healers
    Holy Paladin (on top of web) <--- This is me.
    Holy Priest (below web)
    Resto Druid (below web)

DPS
    Fury Warrior (Went up twice, stayed down for the 3rd time)
    Frost Death Knight (Took care of the Cinderweb Spiderling - the little spider packs)
    Survival Hunter
    Elemental Shaman
    Arcane Mage

Mostly we had the ranged on the Drones/Spinners. We had people who got the Engorged Broodling linked to them take care of it themselves. A good strategy for this is to let the Engorged Broodling get close to you and start running away before it reaches you and detonates. The Engorged Broodling are faster than players can run, so it will catch up with you. As soon as it detonates, you will already be running, so time in the poison pools is limited.

Meanwhile our Frost Death Knight took care of the little Cinderweb Spiderlings. She slowed them and AoE'd them down.
    Our Fury Warrior went up with the two Paladins (tank and healer) twice, staying down the third time to help out with all the adds, so they would be dead as soon as Beth'Tilac comes down.
    Having the Warrior on top of the web with us only twice was also a lot more mana-friendly for me (Holy Paladin).

Every time we (the people on top of the web) came down, the raid stacked up and massive AoE healing occured. For this reason it is a good idea to put a raid marker down somewhere to mark a designated spot to stack up. People should avoid getting poison on that spot.
    As I was down at those points, I helped out on getting the Drones to come down from their threads, which by the way almost everybody in your raid can do. You should not leave this up to one person only.

Come phase 2, as Beth'Tilac comes down, don't blow heroism right away. Make sure all the adds are down and everybody is in range, behind Beth'Tilac (except for the tanks, whom should obviously be in front of her - one on the left and one on the right). Then you blow Heroism. Healing is going to become harder here, so if you have any cooldowns that will make you and/or the raid in total take less damage, USE them. For example: Aura Mastery, Divine Guardian, Spirit Link Totem in case you have a Resto Shaman, but also abilities such as Guardian of Ancient Kings, Divine Protection, Divine Shield, etc etc. Also self heals are very welcome, such as Enraged Regeneration, Word of Glory and abilities alike.
    Tranquility and lightwell are incredibly convenient at this stage. If you have a Feral/Balance Druid and things get messy on the healing, you can have them pop Tranquility as well.

I hope this helps. I'd look at the log you posted, but unfortunately I cannot see your positioning in that log, so any advice based on that log would be pretty much useless.

Good luck on getting your Beth'Tilac kill! =D

We had our enhancement shammy go ghost wolf and handle blowing up the spiders with the priest covering him. This worked amazingly well compared to having people trying to intercept them and just failing. To each their own, though.

-Lad