View Poll Results: PS3 or PC for Skyrim?

Voters
13. This poll is closed
  • PS3

2 15.38%
  • PC

11 84.62%
    Deleted

Skyrim, PS3 or PC?

Thinking about getting the game but im not sure what platform to get it on. My computers just your average computer really, it runs WoW and SC2 well but i was thinking maybe another large game could slow it down. Then theres the PS3, are the controls good? (guess that can apply for PC too).

Are you more used to playing RPG's on the console or the PC? For me, I had a harder time playing Oblivion on a console because I wasn't used to the controls. I am more at home playing that kind of game on the PC. There will be mod's available from the modding community for Skyrim for the PC as well...something you can't get on any console. In some cases, these MOD's can fix bugs and glitches that are present before Bethesda gets around to doing it themselves. If your PC can run WoW at high settings then you might be able to run Skyrim at low or medium. If the graphics are more important to you than the controls then you might want to go PS3.

Wow, I'm the first one to say PS3.

I'm just used to play RPGs on the PS3. PC just feels so... unnatural. I don't like playing with mouse and keyboard.
    I also didn't want to upgrade my PC in order to be able to play Skyrim on full detail. So I stick with the PS3 version which has the same(?) graphics.

I can also chill on my couch and play Skyrim all day long... something I couldnt do with my tower PC. And I wouldnt even dare to install the game on my laptop lol

If you play on PS3 with the poorly made Sony controller be careful about the buttons, companions take an accidental shout as a queue to start killing everybody in sight.