Lord of the rings: War in the North

This game seems to have slipped under the radar (not surprising with skyrim just launching) But ive always been a LoTR fan and this game looks interesting, especially co-op (as i play mostly with 2 friends of mine, each of us fitting one of the character playstyles its like this game was made for us)

But has anyone actually played it? Post some feedback of the game here if you have

I've watched some videos and it looks interesting. I just don't have money to buy all the cool games, I have to pick and choose and I pick Skyrim as my next game. Only because the game is so massive and will give me at least a couple of months to beat the game.. I'd really like a massive LoTR singleplayer game.. You know, a LoTR game as big as Skyrim.. That... would... be... EPIC!

Got a chance to play some of it at a convention two weeks ago, but not really enough for me to go in-depth about it. Definitely a likeable game, though.

You ask for more? Then come, traveler, to the Whispering Deep, where only the mad walk.
    Raid Idea: The Whispering Deep and Ny'alotha

Quote Originally Posted by Ihnasir View Post
    Umbra - you are a god.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    I've watched some videos and it looks interesting. I just don't have money to buy all the cool games, I have to pick and choose and I pick Skyrim as my next game. Only because the game is so massive and will give me at least a couple of months to beat the game.. I'd really like a massive LoTR singleplayer game.. You know, a LoTR game as big as Skyrim.. That... would... be... EPIC!
    I think LotRO is bigger, but it is SO boring. I've tried it like 4 times now and never got past level 10. It's just so tedious and boring:P

However War in the North seemed pretty interesting, guess I'll have to finish Skyrim and see at some point.

Deleted
    If you download OnLive you can get a 30 minute demo of the game(maybe there is another way to get a demo now also?), at least I was able to a few weeks ago. Plays how I would assume DA:2 plays on a PC(only played DA:2 on a console) obviously didn't get much on story but the game play was fairly fun, wasn't too fussed on the game over all but I'm not a huge fan of LoTR like others who would probably get a lot more enjoyment from it.