Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    I had the same problem until I checked my Curse account settings and found that I had "Allow Curse to Send Email" unchecked. It could also be a browser addon interfering.
    That was the problem. Would have been helpful to have that in the instructions. Thanks!

SWTOR testing

Has anyone been emailed the testing info yet? It says it should have been sent yesterday...

EDIT: I just realized how unclear my post was... I mean the testing client for SWTOR. I logged into my account and it says the testing phase began 11.15.11, but I have yet to receive anything that will allow me to download the client...
    Last edited by sijmister; 2011-11-16 at 09:22 PM.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Korialstrasz&n=Dalcybel

Deleted
    yay 64-bit client

Quote Originally Posted by sijmister View Post
    Has anyone been emailed the testing info yet? It says it should have been sent yesterday...
    opps... i'll have to send it tonight for sure..
    LFG is like a playground. the idea is great but retarded kids ruin it for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyskato View Post
    Is it bad that I think that Draenei fan art is really hot?
    fap fap fap
    What?

swtor more beta keys at mmorpg.com and http://www.facebook.com/masseffect

Quote Originally Posted by Delex2002 View Post
    That said, I played TOR this weekend and I was extremely impressed with it. It's not WoW, and I love the fact. From my initial impressions, it strikes me as a much more casual MMO. There is a good chance that TOR will not cater to WoW's hardcore demographic, and I couldn't be happier. The players that would skip the cinematics and ignore dialogue for the sake of "leveling efficiently" will not enjoy this game. WoW's player community - especially on their own forums - is notorious for being one of the whiniest, self-entitled, elitist demographics in the history of the industry and most if not all of that stems from the "hardcore" playerbase. I have my fingers crossed that TOR will drive them away (which in reality, it would be pretty generous to say that the "hardcore" players make up even 5% of the total playerbase) so the rest of us can bro it up.

I've rambled on about this game enough, but I've been so thoroughly impressed with it. It's not WoW, and that's a good thing.

More of this. It's not like the exact same thing has been written about every other MMO before. Hell, even the AoC-guys claimed that the playerbase ist much more mature and civilised(which was pretty funny given that the marketing of Funcom was like "the most brutal inet game"..."blood and breasts"...which surely attracts mature players) than that of WoW.
    Deal with the fact that it's going to be the exact same childish players that run around in WoW...because those are the MMO-players that go for e-peen stuff. SWTOR is NOT a roleplaying game...it's about the same old "I kill you and laugh" and "My equippment is more shiny than yours"-stuff.
    And believe me....after the first high level char the game will just be about "Skip the videos and blah blah and get me to max level" cause the number of different quests is limited and gets repeatative sooner or later(kill, rescue, collect, defend, search/get info, steal...and that's the same in all games). Vids are nice...so is voice...for the first char. The second time it only gets on your nerves cause you already know that stuff and it needs time to load, cancel etc..
    But really annoying is this AoC "decide between 5 answers of which all 5 or at least 3 have the exact same effect(or just get rid of one answer and you have to choose between the remaining 4 again)"-dialogues. That sucks already with the first char cause most of the stories are really boring(and have been around in 100 other games already). I hate that already in single player games and it definitely is a curse in MMOs.
    Last edited by Pacster; 2011-11-16 at 10:11 PM.

Deleted
    Where do you download SWTOR client??? If you already have the beta

Quote Originally Posted by stingern View Post
    Where do you download SWTOR client??? If you already have the beta
    www.swtor.com/tester

i think...
    LFG is like a playground. the idea is great but retarded kids ruin it for everyone.

fap fap fap
    What?

Deleted
    Nope . IF any 1 know where plz send me the link

Quote Originally Posted by yvbn View Post
    they have almost a million physical pre orders.
    That's not counting all the digital pre-orders

fap fap fap
    What?

Deleted
    Wonderfull minecraft