The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Best Peripherals

Have been wanting to compile a list of all the "most loved peripherals" for well.. ease of access for myself & others.
    So if you have a personal opinion on a headset, mouse, keyboard, speakers, or monitor let me know and I'll add it into a list =D

[Suggested Mice]
    - Cyborg R.A.T. 7 (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16826102062)
    - Logitech MX 518 (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16826104178)

[Suggested Keyboard]
    - Logitech G15 (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16823126179)

[Suggested Headset]
    - ASUS Xonar Xense (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...=xonar%20xense)

[Suggested Monitor]
    Last edited by zeq; 2011-11-15 at 06:05 AM.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    From the sounds of it, a lot of Razer products aren't being made as well as they once were, so do consider this before you take someone's biased suggestion about the lolNaga, for instance. I suggest the Cyborg (I think that's what it is) R.A.T. 7, a beast of a mouse.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, people rave about razer mice but I find them to be uncomfortable as hell, and the buttons awkward.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't get me wrong though, I love my Death Adder, it has worked out perfectly for me for nearly 3 years now, 3 years of constant service!

---------- Post added 2011-11-15 at 05:41 AM ----------

Hmm... keyboard: Logitech G15, the orange LED one with 6 G-keys, 3 M-settings buttons, is as old as my mouse, and also a great peripheral.

Headset, if you have dough to spend, I don't think you'll get a better gaming headset than this, and it comes with a sound card. ;p http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...=xonar%20xense

Monitor.... well how much do you care about the image? How much are you willing to splurge to get a beautiful monitor? You could be fine with a $125-200 1920x1080... or you could be one of the crazy few who needs an IPS or 120Hz monitor, narrow it down for me! :P
    "A flower.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh man, when I first pulled up the headset and saw $299 I had a omgwtfbbq moment. The g15 is a decent board, had one that lasted about a year before it got smashed one fun night. Now I resort to the basic $10 keyboards.

IPS monitors are nice, but all overkill to me lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know less about monitors, but here's a nice 1920x1080 Acer without any of those silly built-in speakers of the roflsauce king. Unless you're totally adverse to Acer, it should probably do the trick.
    "A flower.

Logitech G13 gamepad and because Deltrus pretty much dared me to... pair the G13 with the lolnaga I'll never play an mmo without those two peripherals ever again. Period.

Logitech G110,G510, and G19 keyboards you really cant go wrong with (unless you want mechanical) up to personal preference between them.

Microsoft Habu gaming mouse by razer is a fine mouse imo. Had it for ~5yrs now even though it got retired for the lolnaga a few years ago I finally got a laptop this summer and now the habu goes wherever the laptop goes. Its starting to look dirty lol but it still works great ^^

edit: Forgot to add the G15 linked in the OP, I don't believe logitech is still actively making them its a really old model. Still a fine keyboard though if you can find one. I'm still using it
    Last edited by TaintedOne; 2011-11-15 at 08:28 AM.
    | Intel i5-4670k | Asus Z87-Pro | Xigmatek Dark Knight | Kingston HyperX Fury White 16GB | Sapphire R9 270x | Crucial MX300 750GB | WD 500GB Black | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Haf-X | Corsair AX1200 | Dell 2412m | Ducky Shine 3 | Logitech G13 | Sennheiser HD598 | Mionix Naos 8200 |

The Xonar Xense is not a headset - it's a sound card and headset combo, namely the ASUS Xonar STX rebranded and bundled with the Sennheiser PC350. (And the PC360 is better)
    If you have to include a Logitech keyboard with a lolscreen, the G510 is newer.

Mouse: MX518, RAT7, Corsair Vengeance M90 if you have to include an MMO-mouse (the Naga is awful in comparison), Corsair Vengeance M60
    Keyboard: Logitech G110, Microsoft Sidewinder x4, SteelSeries 6G v2 and SteelSeries 7G, Corsair Vengeance K90, Mionix Zibal 60.
    Headset: Astro Gaming A40, Sennheiser PC360
    Monitor:
    - 120Hz: LG W2363D, ASUS VG236H, BenQ XL2410T, Alienware AW2310
    - Good picture: Eizo Foris FS2332 (IPS), ASUS PA238Q (IPS), Hazro HZ27WB/HZ27WC/HZ27WD (S-IPS), Dell UltraSharp U2311H/U2312HM (e-IPS) (the first is better but increasingly harder to get a hold of) - U2410 (IPS) - U2711 (IPS) - U3011 (IPS) Eizo Foris FS2331-BK (VA)

And both gamepads and the Logitech G400 are lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Would a Wacom Cintiq 24HD count as a good monitor AND mouse? xD
    red panda red panda red panda!

10+ Year Old Account
    Best monitor? I'd probably go with a 30" IPS - Dell makes a good one. That's what I'm saving up for since I watch all of my TV and movies on my PC anyways. Instead of buying a seperate TV and monitor, just gonna get a really nice monitor.