Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

So, UMvC3 releases in a few hours. For some however, it may already be out. Any first thoughts on the game?

I personally find myself in quite a pickle. Was planning to replace someone for Firebrand when I first heard about it, but since then my teams evolved into Task/Ryu/Haggar, and all 3 are getting buffed, so It's hard for me to decide who gets the boot

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm getting it tomorrow since it comes out in the middle east tomorrow (See how close we are to Japan :P)

My new team will be Ryu, Iron Fist, and Amaterasu. Phoenix Wright, Deadpool, and Frank West as my lols time.

I really think Firebrand is just a Wolverine with wings :P So make a 2nd team for him to be on
    Howay the lads!

It's funny, I've heard people talking about Firebrand actually being underpowered. I think I may just have a second team for him though, since I don't get to play Hsien Ko and Cpt. America enough

Also, what do you think about mashable hypers? When I first heard about it, all I could think about was people with tired fingers in first to 5 tournaments.