[RET] Blade of the Fearless + 4.3 heroic dungeons

Would Blade of the Fearless (baradin's wardens 3.80 speed sword) be viable in 4.3 heroics? My other gear is 359/365 (except of 346 JP shoulders and 346 terborus's wrists), everything gemmed and enchanted.

I'm not a raider so I don't have access to 359 weapons and Zin'rokh must just hate me. ZG/ZA mace/axe don't look like huge upgrade and ZG/ZA in pugs take waaaay to much time for me.
    I am a blacksmith and I can craft Masterwork Elementium Deathblade. I have orbs but 8 truegold cost about 4k on my realm, which would be 1/3 of my money. Not sure if it's worth it.

I am aiming for an axe from Echo of Baine but I don't know if going into those dungeons with 346 weapon is a good idea. If it's not then I will probably craft the sword.

What do you think?

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would just wait for a drop. Not worth upgrading with how easy lower ilvl items are going to be acquired with the new patch. Grab a PvP weapon if you want! =)

10+ Year Old Account
    get one of the 378 pvp weapons instead. the 346 ones were only good if you didn't have good luck with drops when heroics were hard in 4.0
    weeee!

or farm some BGs for the PVP weapon.
    normaly pvp gear is shit in pve, but the weapons are prety good even in pve mainly becouse of the high weapon damage.
    and thats wy you want a weapon other stats are less important
    "I am the King of Rome, and above grammar."

BGs reward honor points, right? So it would be 359 weapon.

yea but if you wait a couple o weeks we have 4.3 and then 378 weapons are form honor
    "I am the King of Rome, and above grammar."

Deleted
    Get a pvp weapon DAH!!!!

Deleted
    grim batol also drops a 3.8 2h with extremely similar stats.
    and yes a 346 3.8 beats a 353 3.6 for ret pallies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by difensboi View Post
    BGs reward honor points, right? So it would be 359 weapon.
    i never said anything about it being bought with honor points
    weeee!

10+ Year Old Account
    You can always craft the 365 weapon you know.
    Would killing Magmaw be so difficult, now that the content has been nerfed into the ground? Find a pick up group and get the mace from Magmaw.

Deleted
    Money is easy to get, grab the crafted blade.

Alternately, pug magmaw, every oug gets it down, don't have the achievement? Get underachiever.

Unless the dungeons got serious buffs in 4.3, you can do them with a group in full 355 gear. Easily. I did a few weeks ago, no wipes. One of them has a really nice 2H axe that is 378. That will do fine for even DragonSoul has it will have expertise and hit on it at a 3.6 speed.