Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedingHollowVeteran View Post
    MisdirectionHelper and JS' Hunter Bar.

There was also a very minimalistic UI back in TBC I remember using... Just can't think of the name...
    Another OT post as above but JS' Hunter Bar is pretty much continued as Serenity now (unless you specifically liked it as JS hunter bar for some reason) http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/serenity
    Armory 7/7M 6/10M

10+ Year Old Account
    SpartanUI, sure there are a few fanupdates, but the core was abandoned, and i absolutely loved those guys.
    I registered on MMO-Champion, and all I got was this lousy signature...

diablo2ui

i mean sure they brought in a diablo3ui but it never worked properly, and with the updated patches and whatnot my d2ui just kept crashing

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember a compass addon that I believe was simply called SimpleCompass. It put a radial compass on your screen and you could expand the compass image to allow yourself to face very exact degrees of direction.

This is the addon that allowed me and my friends to walljump to absolutely insane places around Org and elsewhere in the world. RIP walljumping, the greatest minigame and timekiller inside of WoW, ever.

Cartographer?
    Sethraz - Havoc Demon Hunter - Draenor EU - Achievement Points: 22220+ - Mounts: 472+

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Confined View Post
    Discord Unitframes, doubt anyone will recognize it though :P
    oh lord! The Discord addons were a blessing to the wow community.

discord art
    discord unitframe
    discord action bars

all addons were the best stuff i have ever used. i rly rly rly miss them

Quote Originally Posted by Dyminator View Post
    Cartographer?
    ah yes, how i miss cartographer, but, the part i miss most about it is being implemented to the base ui so i miss it a bit less now

Signature by Kenz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by psychomatze View Post
    oh lord! The Discord addons were a blessing to the wow community.

discord art
    discord unitframe
    discord action bars

all addons were the best stuff i have ever used. i rly rly rly miss them
    I remember them yeah, good addons.
    Digital Rumination
    Plays: Sylvanas EU - Fierae (Druid) | HotS | EVE | PUBG
    Played: Rift | Guild Wars 2 | SW:TOR | BF4 | Smite | LoL | Skyrim
    Ryzen 1920X - 32GB - 980Ti SLI - PCIE NVMe 1GB SSD - Enthoo Primo - Full WC - 4K

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiing View Post
    Satrina buff frames ;< like someone else mentioned it got abandoned
    Trying raven but it pisses me off...

:@ nerdrage
    I found AuraFrames to be a lot more similar to SBF regarding how to set up white/blacklists. Raven mostly confused me

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Confined View Post
    Discord Unitframes, doubt anyone will recognize it though :P
    I miss DuF sooo much =/.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ziconilsson View Post
    I found AuraFrames to be a lot more similar to SBF regarding how to set up white/blacklists. Raven mostly confused me
    Yeah...Raven take a bit of getting used to. My main problem is the fact that you can't consolidate buffs, so there can be like 500 buffs across your screen unless you set it up otherwise, which let's be honest, can take way too much time.

Add me on LoL: jries
    Add me on XBL: jries1

heatsink
    i loved that little addon

Quote Originally Posted by BleedingHollowVeteran View Post
    MisdirectionHelper and JS' Hunter Bar.
    There was also a very minimalistic UI back in TBC I remember using... Just can't think of the name...
    Isn't serenity essentially J's hunter bar?
    (sorry if that has been asked before)
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

I miss BossTalk. I loved just flying around and spamming it so I could get random sound clips. I miss hearing "MEDIC!!!" During a raid wipe...

I was about to say Mazzleui, but OP already covered it. Best addon suite ever created for any game ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheebie View Post
    BossTalk, oh how I miss thee. I loved the sound of "Corpse go Boom!" whenever I got a killing blow.
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ysticalOS.html

discord action bars - although it was broken by api limitations on conditional logic in 2.0, not really discontinued by choice.

Apparently I am not the only one who remembers :-)
    Last edited by rijn dael; 2011-11-16 at 10:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordret View Post
    XToLevel @ Curse has similar module. Also some time ago Treeston made an addon for me called RunXP, which measured xp during random group.
    I love you!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriau View Post
    Browsing around the interface section brought up some memories of an awesome old modpack that has been out of circulation since TBC called MazzleUI. And that got me wondering. Does anyone else have addon-nostalgia?

Here's a small video of the mod.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u4bq924yjY

And of course a really old screenshot I was able to dig up.

Looks really cluttered, and it was. I had a really small screen and didn't want to disable anything for fear of needing it at some point in the future. I had quite the laugh seeing my scrolling combat text on top of tank health on top of my hud on top of that shield I spent so many hours staring at. XD

The actual screenshot was supposed to be of my Nature Spell Damage being really high since I just got Hex Shrunken Head and got to use Wrath of Air Totem(The Spellpower buff totem back then, when Totem of Wrath was +3% spell hit/spell crit) since there was another shaman in the melee group providing the all-powerful Windfury buff.

<snip>
    Just to let you know there is a UI pack that is based on MazzleUI and its called GrimUI. Its available from wowinterface currently updated too.

Also Sativespirit, Questguru is updated and its doing fine. I'm using it at the moment with no problems.

The addon I miss the most is Reciperadar. Someone was supposed to be taking it on but nothings happened yet.

I've used so many addons over the years there are probably addons that I used a lot before becoming broken, but I can't think of their names. Bookofcrafts was one but thats been updated, but I got a replacement and it works just as well Tradeskillinfo(adds info to tooltip about who can use an item and it colours the names by the recipes it can be used in(if you would get a skillup or not)). Oh yeah, Recipebook was very handy to have. Whenever you skilled up a prof, if an alt had a recipe in a bag/bank that you could use then it would say in chat.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-11-17 at 07:40 AM.

I was actually looking at GrimUI. It looks the same, but I don't believe it works the same. Next week when I have money to bring my account back up, I will be trying it but I somehow doubt it will scratch my itch since I'll have to look up 20+ addons to replace addons that he never included in the base mod.

On a slightly off-topic note. I have to say I am so happy someone has kept Baggins somewhat up to date. At least enough to use. Though I can see it falling off the edge of the world when MoP comes along.