Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewolfbeauty View Post
    What is something you find delicious that makes other people cringe when they see you eat it?

1. I like to dip my french fries in mayonnaise.
    2. I also like ranch and hot sauce on my pizza.
    3. I enjoy maple syrup on my peanut butter and banana sandwiches.

What about you guys?
    One and two don't sound gross. Banana and peanut butter sandwiches are too rich for me, though. I imagine maple syrup would make it so I wouldn't even be able to chew.

I'm someone who loves garlic. Lots of garlic. Cooked into everything, on my pasta, roasted and rubbed onto toast, chopped up raw and put on pizza(Seriously, try this. It's awesome). But everyone I know seems to be put off by the amount of garlic I enjoy, compared to them. I used to eat 2 or 3 cloves a day, more if I was making a garlic-dish or if I roasted it. I don't anymore because I really don't have that much money.

I like to dip my french fries in gravy, which makes perfect sense to me, but no one else in my family.

Not really gross, more extreme, I always keep a bottle of sriracha nearby to spice up anything that doesn't have enough flavor, usually rendering my food unsharable because of heat.

I like to dip bread into things, but my best friend will actually get physically sick if I do that around her. XD

Deleted
    fries with ice , chocolate with miny pretzels , spreadable sausage with honey , chocolate and bacon , selfmade burger with bacon , bananas and a sweet sauce , hot chocolate with tabasco , sausage pasta with ketchup, mustard and soy sauce oh the list could get on and on....

Quote Originally Posted by Seriau View Post
    I like to dip my french fries in gravy, which makes perfect sense to me, but no one else in my family.
    Poutine would like to meet you.

That stuff is sooooooooooooo goooooood. Fries + gravy + cheese curds *drools*. Damn now i want some
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

Every once in a while I like Oreo soup. Quite literally a bowl or glass filled with oreos and milk. My girlfriend always tells me this is disgusting, I fail to see the grossness.

Deleted
    Lot's of people think faux-meat/'Quorn' is gross and I eat that shizzle all the time!

Deleted
    Have a try at this : Mr Kiplings Cherry Bakewell on buttered bread, draped with Barbecue Beef Super Noodles, Yuuuummmmmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Necronium View Post
    I eat blackpudding.

Raw.
    I'm pretty sure that's pretty unhealthy. I guess the blood was cooked, but yeah. That's pretty gross.

Everytthing bagel, toasted with ketchup and black pepper... good stuff right there. I also put potato chips on every sandwhich or sub. Chips on steak and cheese subs and chips on tunafish sandwhichs are the best

Quote Originally Posted by tielknight View Post
    Ahh, i once tried to get a pizza place to put icing on my pizza instead of pizza sauce but they said it would be like $15 extra because they would have to charge for each little cup of icing they had to use, greedy bastards, i wanted a desert pizza >
    Urgh that's something I really can't understand mixing sweet with...how do you call it? Not the opposite but yeah whatever meat, potatoes or noodles are? I know british people love to do that (mixing meat and pie? heresy!)

Quote Originally Posted by ptolemus View Post
    The more dead animals you have in your pizza is better. my fav is pork, sausages, salami, minced beed, chicken strips, eggs and corn with BBQ sauce....mmmmmmmmm
    I would love to try that but I'm afraid in the end you get less of each because it wouldn't fit on the pizza otherwise but you still pay full :/ I did a threeway with gyros-sausage slices-bacon once. That was really nice already though. Maybe I try one with four when I feel like it next time
    Last edited by Samin; 2011-11-15 at 02:27 PM.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Deleted
    Wouldn't call it gross but when I get Mcdonalds (england), I buy a big mac and mcchicken sandwich and put them together along with a a large chips. It tastes so GOD DAMN good.

It can also be called a Mcgangbang.

EDIT : fail spelling.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonious View Post
    Every once in a while I like Oreo soup. Quite literally a bowl or glass filled with oreos and milk. My girlfriend always tells me this is disgusting, I fail to see the grossness.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oreo_O's
    They have cereal for that.

I love Vegemite :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriau View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's pretty unhealthy. I guess the blood was cooked, but yeah. That's pretty gross.
    it looks awful , but it's delicious

Deleted
    Squashed banana sandwich, sometimes with a drizzle of syrup or a sprinkle of cinnamon.

I used to put cheese on almost anything, including cereal. Thats kinda when I realised how bad my cheese habbit/addiction had gone and cut back to putting it on "normal" things.

Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    I know british people love to do that (mixing meat and pie? heresy!)
    But it's a different type of pastry, more savoury than sweet (actually, hardly sweet at all). It works. Can't beat a good ol' home made steak + kidney pie (best one I had was when I was 9, staying at some farmers place on a school trip. Epic).
    Last edited by mmoc6025b804ec; 2011-11-15 at 02:29 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewolfbeauty View Post
    What is something you find delicious that makes other people cringe when they see you eat it?

1. I like to dip my french fries in mayonnaise.
    2. I also like ranch and hot sauce on my pizza.
    3. I enjoy maple syrup on my peanut butter and banana sandwiches.

What about you guys?
    Umm. Maybe the 3rd one is a bit weird. But 1 and 2 are completely normal.

Quote Originally Posted by ptolemus View Post
    The more dead animals you have in your pizza is better. my fav is pork, sausages, salami, minced beed, chicken strips, eggs and corn with BBQ sauce....mmmmmmmmm
    I prefer to eschew the meats on Pizza to let the cheese and sauce shine through. A good pizza without meat is better than a good pizza with meat. But if you're going to get something nasty like Domino's or Pizza Hut pizza, pack on the toppings and hope you don't actually taste anything else.

And hot sauce.

Macaroni and cheese with BBQ sauce. Full of win.

I forgot. I just did this. Fried Peanut Butter and Jelly! Or savory french toast, with cheese in between two pieces of bread, all dipped in egg and breaded then fried. OM NOM NOM.

Brain. Tongues. Yummy!

Quote Originally Posted by Necronium View Post
    I eat blackpudding.

Raw.
    i eat black pudding, with butter and sugar on top, I'm the only one who does that 0.o