LF guide HowTo build a Hachingtosh

I'm looking for a guide that explains STEP BY STEP how to build a hackingtosh, atleast how to install Mac OSX on a windows PC.

I'm new at this so, a simple guide.
    does not have to be dual boot, i wanna get rid of windows entirely!

Can anyone help with this?

Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you google how to put os x on a pc you will find a lot of information.
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard

Also google "osx86".

I wouldn't totally get rid of Windows since you are technically using an OS that isn't made for your computer. There will probably be incompatibilities with your hardware, so be mindful of that. The guild is here

10+ Year Old Account
    I did find one.. if you PM me i'll check for it when I get back.
    Remember though that OSX is very hardware "picky" so be sure that you are ready to start playing around with your hardware configuration in order to get an install.
    (IE taking out extra RAM, Harddrives, Network Cards, Sound Cards etc...) Disconnecting Extra Monitors too...

http://tonymacx86.blogspot.com/2010/...c-os-x-on.html

Getting a stable build is very dependent on the components you use. Some video cards and mobos are not supported and will take a lot of work to make work. If it's your first time, look through the forum for builds and components other people have used and just use those.

This thread is so begging for mass infractions. Any kind of piracy help is a no-no.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I'm surprised it's lasted nearly an hour....
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm torn on this one...I personally don't see the issue with installing MacOS on a PC so long as you purchased the OS in a legal way, but sadly, it is technically illegal to install MacOS on anything other than a Mac and therefore we kinda frown upon it. I'm sure you can find info somewhere else, though
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right