Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    They're ursine. And they're foodies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bloody Bamboo Forrest of Eternal Nightmares
    They're both awesome? I love kung fu panda and pandarens.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    Lets find more and more similarityes between Kung fu panda and the pandaren!

You can only post one.

I will start with one you might have missed:

Surprisingly Looks like

As we all know, Pandaria is apparently inspired by Kung Fu Panda, the locales have a unique Asian flair, and the quests pull from anime and kung-fu films. Thus it’s not surprising to find a lot of similarities between them.

Deleted
    Can honestly conclude that the vast majority have entirely misinterpreted this thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hawt09 View Post
    Can honestly conclude that the vast majority have entirely misinterpreted this thread.
    They instead went on a rampage to prove me that the kick is not actually from kung fu panda, wich i know, because i kinda can do it?
    The diffrence is that not ony the kick, but the pose, the face and the arms are about the same position.

um........they both like to eat.
    they both kick major ass.
    Neither of them ever have to goto the bathroom, because bowel movements do no exist in fantasy universes.

What? Two animations based off the same martial arts move look the same?

Pandaren and Po... They're both....*snicker* marsupials!

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets find more and more similarityes between Kung fu panda and the pandaren!

You can only post one.

I will start with one you might have missed:

Surprisingly Looks like

Um, that's a tiger.

10+ Year Old Account
    There talking about the stance that tiger is in comparing it to the one in Mists of Pandaria.
    For the Horde!

HOLY SHIT ! all these copied Kung fu Panda also.. i think your onto something,... i could find hundreds more if you need[COLOR="red"]
    Last edited by Crableg; 2011-11-16 at 01:00 PM.

Deleted
    I will point out one thing, Pandaren seem very fond of their beer and other alcoholic beverages.
    The only thing I remember Po drinking was noodle broth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crableg View Post

HOLY SHIT ! all these copied Kung fu Panda also.. i think your onto something,... i could find hundreds more if you need[COLOR="red"]
    Its not the kick, its the face and arms that make the similarity, i know that kick is common in kung fu and other unarmed combat techniques...

Its not the kick, its the face and arms that make the similarity, i know that kick is common in kung fu and other unarmed combat techniques...
    Faces really aren't similar... Cept that their mouths are open. How dare they yell while kicking!

There's also a fundamental difference in the foot angle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzzentch View Post
    honestly what happened in BC? it's like the 60's of WoW everything is in awful colours, shit doesn't make sense and i feel like i'm trippin bawls everytime i level an alt past 58...
    Shattarath is kinda pretty but outside is a technicolor nightmare that looks like someone tied horses to the contrast slider and fired a rifle

10+ Year Old Account
    Kung Fu Panda houses animal people all over the place, so does World of Warcraft. OMG HUGE KFP RIPOFF!!!

Po is totally brewmaster spec - just see how he tanked Tai Lung.

Deleted
    BOTH ARE PANDAS DUH /thread

We just need a finisher move called "Ska-doosh"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crableg View Post
    We just need a finisher move called "Ska-doosh"
    "Ska-doosh" like the quote Samuel stole from Hannah?
    (Only a few will get this)

Kung fu panda 2008 production concept 2003

Pandarans 2002 april fools joke

TMNT and Other Strangeness 1985

Dungeons and Dragons Oriental Adventures 1985

Winnie the pooh 1926

Anthropomorphic gentle but protective giant panda story; A written history of the Xizhou Dynasty (1027-771 BC)

I think all of it is a "rip off" of something much farther back. There's been anthropomorphic kung fu stuff around and of course pandas are huge in eastern culture.

As much fun as it is to try and trivialize all the work that the hard work the dev, designers, artists etc have put into it by claiming rip off I think its sad that its done to something so many people put hard work into trying to honor an ancient culture and make something fun for us to play.

And remember this is a culture that has public bathrooms older then most of our countries, its worth knowing.