Thread: What to do

What to do

so i recently hit level 85 and i have around 5k gold,and im asking you to suggest me in what should i invest this gold to make more gold?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's sorta hard to answer without knowing if you have professions already or not.

If you don't, 5k may be hard to level any profession up with. You can go slow and try farming some mats, get a gathering profession instead, use the 5k to play the Auction House(Volatiles can be fun to flip) or wait until you save up another 5-10k.
    FREE Profession Leveling and Gold Guides - http://www.tarouwowguides.com
    YouTube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryutaroakatarou

"Go out, raid, PvP, whatever, just make sure to have fun (^_^)v."

1. Limited supply routes.
    2. Flipping - get yourself up and ready in the early morning to snatch some bots' materials to relist them later for going prices.
    3. Potions of treasurefinding and the lower-left part of Deepholm - there are loads of quest troggs there (no matter what phase you're in) to farm.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

Farming boxes for people getting the insane title brings in moolah

10+ Year Old Account
    Well you could either play AH (go with Volatiles as Tarou said) or if you have time invest those 5k into 280% flying mount if you dont
    have it already and get mining+herbalism.After you get some gold you can switch to other proffesion.Imo you should go with jc and
    alch.

B.E.R.T.H.A. yells: AFFIRMATIVE, CUPCAKE!