Jokes made to entertain yourself

I was wondering if anyone has done something just because it's funny to them.

My calendar is used by the office. So today I marked every date with the event Hustlin'

No one I work with would get this but I was entertained

Anyone else ever do stupid things just to entertain themselves post it here

Deleted
    Isn't that the meaning of life? Doing loads of pointless shit to entertain yourself and then you die.

When i see a shopping list left out, i always add a pony or moose to it. Who knows, maybe someone will pick one up for me (since ghost-crawler wont). Also like to put things in places they obviously don't belong like my meat tenderizer on my husbands tool rack or toilet paper on the towel rack, put (fake) jewelry on the animals. I always get a lol when ppl are like "hmmm whats this doing here".

Quote Originally Posted by Emberpaw View Post
    When i see a shopping list left out, i always add a pony or moose to it. Who knows, maybe someone will pick one up for me (since ghost-crawler wont). Also like to put things in places they obviously don't belong like my meat tenderizer on my husbands tool rack or toilet paper on the towel rack, put (fake) jewelry on the animals. I always get a lol when ppl are like "hmmm whats this doing here".
    I like the shopping list idea.

I once got bored went to walmart bought some duct tape and condoms.. then about an hour later came back for some trash bags and went to the same checkout guy, then later went back to the same guy with some bleach and sponges. He never said anything so I felt like that was a wasted effort

Quote Originally Posted by Donax View Post
    I like the shopping list idea.

I once got bored went to walmart bought some duct tape and condoms.. then about an hour later came back for some trash bags and went to the same checkout guy, then later went back to the same guy with some bleach and sponges. He never said anything so I felt like that was a wasted effort
    Try checking out with a pregnancy test and a single wire coathanger. You'll get a ಠ_ಠ every time.

OT: I like ordering pizza under the name "Trogdor" , then asking if they can append "the Burninator" to that, or write it on the pizza with the toppings. I actually talked the guy into doing it once; gave them a $20 tip (more than the price of the delivery) and told 'em they deserved it. We high-fived at the door while singing the song.