/Topic

What do you think of the game...

and what is the most amazying part in the game if you like it
    if not....explain why?

and mention if you played it
    Finished it
    or just heard of it

or simply have no clue what i'm talking about

well am getting it! exited but i am going to wait till Friday since of another game is coming out then

living at a place where the buss is expensive as hell ;C

10+ Year Old Account
    Hook Blade is baws... haven't gotten very far yet though
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    PC is delayed till the 29th so lame, oh well got Skyrim to keep me busy till I can give my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have some version of OCD with this game. If there's a high point, I have to climb it. If there's a shop to buy, I do what I can to open it.

So mission wise, I'm not very far along. But so far, it's satisfying. Constantinople is a beautiful city, and bustling too. They changed around some of the controls, so that took a little getting used to. and as the guy above me said: The hook blade is amazing. I'm surprised they let us get it almost immediately.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Disenchanted View Post
    I have some version of OCD with this game. If there's a high point, I have to climb it. If there's a shop to buy, I do what I can to open it.

So mission wise, I'm not very far along. But so far, it's satisfying. Constantinople is a beautiful city, and bustling too. They changed around some of the controls, so that took a little getting used to. and as the guy above me said: The hook blade is amazing. I'm surprised they let us get it almost immediately.
    Exactly this. I've done like 4 story missions and I've put like 10 hours into it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

Deleted
    I'm thinking of buying it when it releases to PC, think it's the 1 of december here in Sweden.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just finished it.

Fucking amazing game. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Ive been home sick for the week and its been really hard for me to get some sleep because it just lose track of time with it.

First, the visuals. Again spectacular. You get a sense of the real culture mix in Constantinople. Differing building schemes, different clothes etc. I love the viewpoints because you get a sense of how vast the city actually is. Not as spectacular as Venice in the last game though, that was epic.

The story was really engaging and had its usual twists and turns. I really loved the Altair bits. It really explains what happened after you killed Al Mualim and how the Assassins pretty much turned on him and how he came to reclaim the brotherhood. The play parts with him were a bit tedious after a while, you couldnt run, so going from the bottom of Masayf to the top...yeah. I found myself holding back tears during the end of Altair's story, seeing how he died.

Ezio's story was good, you get a sense of him being a wiser man now that hes older. Again the ending of it was really well done. Trying not to spoil to much but he it looks like he finally chose his destiny throwing down his blades.

The hook blade is tons of fun, but the controls I found were a bit weird, especially trying to run and hook someone trying to press like 3 buttons at the same time. Bombs were really satisfying, especally the sticky bombs and the trip wires.

One criticism I have and it may just be me, but I didnt quite understand WHO i was fighting untill about a third of the way in. There were a lot of people that seemed to be the enemy. But in true AC style they twisted it anyway so it didnt matter

The assassins guild makes a return, I didnt utilise it to its fullest and no doubt ill have a second playthrough to collect everything, but ill use my assassins more, if only to stop the fucking dens from being attacked by templars. I dont think I ever successfully defended against a Siege Cannon.

I didnt explore Desmond's little story to much, again second play through, ill collect all the animus fragments and go do that.

Overall I put about...Id say easily 30 hours into the game the past 3 days. I didnt buy everything (infact I brought fuck all from the shops) I didnt do much with the assassins guild and I didnt collect everything/explore Desmond's story so I rekon my next playthrough will easily be 50 hours.