Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvYEI...h_e_se&list=SL

I would try this. It looks fun as all heck!

Yeah Id pick up a SWTOR beta key, curse has them along with a few other places, if you already got the email telling you about the beta coming up, you will get another one with the download info, probably early in the week of the actual test.

Im personly playing BF3 right now, and am taking a hard look at Skyrm, but not sure if i want to spend another 50$
    Im also planning on grabbing the Old Republic books that are out there and giving them a read, Ive heard they are all really good reads.

PS. watch the movies, at least the original 3. The new ones have better fight scenes but the story of ep IV through VI are a lot better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lego Universe is free to play, but you can also pay. Do it up bro!
    Its also due to be closed down soon i believe..

As lots of people have said if Rift didnt hold your attention, then im not sure much else will. You could try DC Universe Online (if you like superheroes) which is free to play with a few limitations. Im not sure what its end game is like so you may want to research a little first. If all else fails..wait for Gw2 its looking pretty exciting.

Quickly off topic:
    And i would just like to say..i haven't watched any SW either ^^ i started to watch one of the old ones..turned it off about 15 minutes in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sethlol View Post
    Haters gonna hate. It's sad how many people are against ToR for some reason.

Anyway I totally agree on checking ToR out. And maybe play Skyrim until it gets released.
    Not really. People just don't like it when ToR fans come into threads about WoW saying how amazing and brilliant it's going to be. That said though, I agree with the rest of your post. ToR is only a little over a month away, so you might as well wait for that and play Skyrim until then.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would go with Skyrim, it's kinda fun and time flyes while playing it...

But if you want MMO, then i would go with Aion, but you want end game and raiding, so it might not be the best for you. Still, for some fun it's perfect. It's a really different game, is not a copy as many point from RIFT. Aion has it's own fight system and it's fun to play. Mainly because everything is different and new. Onces you are lvl capped, you can do the pvpve raids... it takes loads of players and is kinda fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Watch the SW films. Have a piece of paper in your hand that says "The next movie is better" written on it. Look at it whenever Jabba and Jar-Jar Binks appear in any sequence in the first 3 films. Throw it away when you get to Empire Strikes Back (as it'll no longer be true) and watch Return Of The Jedi just for completness sake.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ChandraErcassiel View Post
    And i would just like to say..i haven't watched any SW either ^^ i started to watch one of the old ones..turned it off about 15 minutes in.
    Watch a new one instead. It's harder to enjoy the original three if now's your first time watching it, considering how much films have changed since then.

Deleted
    Rift's raiding scene is blah to best, speaking from someone who use to be in one of the top world guilds on there, so I wouldn't bother your time with Rift, it needs some more time to mature I think.

Vindictus is a F2P action MMO / dungeon grind type thing, with very challenging bosses (think SP game with co-op options) I would really recommend this game, it's very fun to play.

If they fail and every other game, back to WoW with you! (it's what happened to me :P)

Quote Originally Posted by Erto View Post
    Watch a new one instead. It's harder to enjoy the original three if now's your first time watching it, considering how much films have changed since then.
    I really wonder what the optimal viewing sequence would be for someone new to Star Wars. I enjoyed episodes 1-3, especially episode 3. I find episodes 4-6 somewhat lame in comparison. But then again, it may be more awesome to experience Darth Vader as a mysterious character, as it was experienced originally by viewers of episodes 4-6; and then to learn the background story in episodes 1-3.

A big part of the allure of SW 4-6 is the mystery of Darth Vader behind a mask. I wonder if that gets ruined if you saw his whole life story in episodes 1-3.
    Last edited by Elodeon; 2011-11-16 at 01:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    you can also do what I do replaying all my favorite rpgs from play station one final fantasy 7, final fantasy 8, legend of legaia, xenogears, saga frontier 2 etc.Seriously having a blast, certainly appreciate those games much more today than I did then,at least until GW2 comes out, cant even get myself to log into wow anymore.
    Claymore is Epic again, eat it priscilla fanboys.