387 Hunter Looking for 7/7 Guild 8:30central or later

I am a skilled hunter that likes to show up and get shit done. I am in a 6/7 H guild that is just not cutting it for H Rag. I would like to find a guild that will be downing Deathwing H and hopefully already has 7/7 done.

Raid exp.

Raided on my hunter since Vanilla (completing MC BWL ZA/AQ AQ40 and up to 4horse in Naxx)

Burning Crusade I was a GM/Raid leader for a progression guild clearing all content prenerf (cept vash and Kael) and all of sunwell prior to 3.0

We all took our seperate ways come WOTLK and I was casual/not around until TOGC. Cleared that on Ret Pally and Resto Shaman (10man on Hunter) then got 11/12 H ICC and quit there because guild wasnt getting anywhere after months and they finally got it at 30% buff but I left around 20% since bashing head with people not committed and replacing 15 of our 25 core that cleared all up to that by 10% was annoying and not same guild.

Cata, I was casual until August when I took up raiding again on my hunter. I joined a guild geared up from normal FL and joined a HM guild which is where I am now.

I love know people in guild and enjoy pushing progression and not carrying people. If I see like the kind of dps you need. Please post or PM me. I am availible to xfer anytime.

Also I dont stand in fire

anyone? I am not getting much luck with this way, any suggestions?