10+ Year Old Account

Yet another Viewing-Test Thingy

Don't know if this has been posted before, but if not...here goes:

Can't see anything? Pull with your index fingers on the outer corner of your eyes, effectively making your eyes slanted...and behold!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpie View Post
    When a DK blocks, he does so with his face.

*SPOILERS* no sex causes bed eyes, pretty easy.

Hehe, nice, giev more such tests

Squinting, crossing your eyes or putting your focus "behind" the image works as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by roxor999 View Post
    *SPOILERS* no sex causes bed eyes, pretty easy.
    bad, not bed

I don't get it. I'm not Japanese, and I saw the words -- "NO SEX CAUSES BAD EYES" -- immediately. So please explain, how does this apply to Japanese people, again? I'm not squinting my eyes, nor am I doing anything special.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I don't get it. I'm not Japanese, and I saw the words -- "NO SEX CAUSES BAD EYES" -- immediately. So please explain, how does this apply to Japanese people, again? I'm not squinting my eyes, nor am I doing anything special.
    You may need to see an eye doctor. Or you're really good at interpreting shapes. Either/or.

Your eyes can interpret the words if you know what you're looking for. If you look at the shapes without trying to find something they appear as random 3D polygons with some form of pattern. However if you are actively searching for something, the bottom line is very easily interpretted. Also if you look at your screen from an angle it is also much easier to read even without squinting

Skelington saw it pretty easily without doing the slanty thing. Tis a matter of looking at the white like it is the background.