So which off-hand to use...?

So this is my toon at its current state... (can't post links), slasshh Ursin US

As you can tell from there, I have the H Goblet of Anger. But now I have come in to possession of the Molten Scream. From what I have currently which seems better to you guys? Im not exactly hurting for hit, just wondering which would be the best to use.

10+ Year Old Account
    personally the choice of off-hands has driven me to a staff this patch. is the molten scream the heroic version? if so then the HMS unless you are haste starved to hit 30%

offtopic: seriously, shadowpriests(and shaman/druids) can have all the spirit(hit)/haste gear they want, but locks and mages get the short end of the stick. in all honesty they should just combine the hit stat into Spirit so that spirit = hit for all spell casters, change the name to concentration and be done with it.
    dictated but not read.

The Molten Scream is just the normal version(saved it from being DE'ed anway), and plus im using mr robot for my gearing. So I geared out using the molten scream, and to SimulationCraft the H Goblet seems to be the winner, by the smallest margin. 24,122 vs 24,092