Best professions for min-maxing?

Hello, I was wonder what are people's thoughts of this.

Best professions for Dps
    1. Warrior(Worgen)
    2. Paladin(Human)
    3. Hunter(Dwarf)
    4. Warlock(Gnome)
    5. Mage(Gnome)

I am considering gathering+?? and I am looking for the best profession for min-maxing.
    Thank you.

You get the same amount of stat bonuses for just about all the crafting proffs. But JC and BS will give you the most flexibility of what that stat is. But I think the int proc from tailoring is better than the flat stats from jc/tailor/lw/scribe/enchanting/bs
    Last edited by GirlyKittyBoy; 2011-11-16 at 08:47 AM.

Warrior: It wouldn't hurt to have something like Blacksmithing and Enchanting either since they essentially do the same thing.They all do the same +80 strength, except JC gives +81 and engineering gives +480 str for 10 seconds every minute, which technically is the best, since it can be lined up with burst phases and such.

I personally like having gathering profs on a paladin, cause you can just hammer other faction when competing over nodes. + they're the fastest class with crusader aura...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zebramints View Post
    warlock is JC/tailoring i know that much
    Tailoring ICD was nerfed to 1min in case you didn't know. Not bis for mages anymore, unsure about other classes

Almost everything give same +80 stats. JC gives +81, but that's minuscule.
    Tailoring gives a proc which is stronger. Herb gathering haste CD is weak. Mining stamina is garbage.
    In 4.3 BS and JC will get a bit of a cheat with epic gems.

So basically:
    casters and healers love them tailoring. Get JC to get effect of three free epic gems at 4.3. If you find yourself sitting at fully gemmed with epic gems and getting more - drop JC for BS.
    Tanks BS+JC for the ability to choose avoidance stats.