10+ Year Old Account

Legendary Haterade

So how come the MH Equip bonus is only to SS and RS? Wheres the love for Mut? Or I guess its Blizz way of forcing Combat onto all the rogues...?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pachurick View Post
    So how come the MH Equip bonus is only to SS and RS? Wheres the love for Mut? Or I guess its Blizz way of forcing Combat onto all the rogues...?
    I haven't played my rogue in a while, but doesn't combat want slow weapons? Subt and Mut already use daggers, so they'll still be competitive with legendary ones. That ability is just to make Combat's abilities hit like they were wielding slow swords/maces/axes, so the legendaries are still BiS for combat.
    Thank you dubbelbasse for the excellent sig!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantumall View Post
    I haven't played my rogue in a while, but doesn't combat want slow weapons? Subt and Mut already use daggers, so they'll still be competitive with legendary ones. That ability is just to make Combat's abilities hit like they were wielding slow swords/maces/axes, so the legendaries are still BiS for combat.
    Never looked at it that way... I must of over looked that...

It's as Zantumall said: Combat would be sub-par with those daggers without that bonus. This is just making sure any spec can use them.

Deleted
    The bonus is for combat only, otherwise the daggers would be rubbish for combat. They have said multiple times that they were going to implement something like this for combat exclusively, so that the daggers are BIS for all 3 specs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pachurick View Post
    Never looked at it that way... I must of over looked that...
    You at least have the maturity to admit that.

There was a post about this a few days ago.

The 45% multiplier is to make these daggers usable by combat, without them they would be useless to combat (resulting in a 44.5% dps loss on our main combo generator). It works out 0.5% better than using a 2.6 mainhand as we usually would (but is still a damage loss on Killing spree).

There is no multiplier to Mutilate etc as they are dagger based specs. There is no penalty to these specs using daggers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Go put some pants on.