Gothik the Harvester

Have any of you fellow prot paladins got any experience in the soloing of any Naxxramas bosses?
    In particular Gothik the Harvester. I know that some of the encounter mechanics don't allow for soloing (ie Instructor Razuvious) but I have been informed you can take an invisibility potion to sneak past.

I'm wanting to farm the Slayer of the Lifeless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gothik on 10man is extremely, extremely easy. he has 800k hp and all his adds are 1shottable. You'll be lucky to take damage from them. The same applies to 25, just up the health values a little. Any 80+ class will have little to no difficulty in managing the boss, so you've got it easy :P

Excellent I'll be having a go tomorrow afternoon I think then. Thanks for the info.
    I may try on my Death Knight as well.

Invisibility Potion, Lesser Invisibility Potion

These potions?

I wonder if patchwerk is sneakable past too...
    Last edited by Weerra; 2011-11-17 at 08:33 AM.

No idea... the wing I want to do is the Death Knight wing... the one you want to do is the construct quarter. I know there are some NPCs that can see through stealth.... but can they see through invisibility... and what type of creature/npc can do it?

10+ Year Old Account
    If I recall, most abomination-type mobs can see through stealth/invis (for detection they count as the same thing). The way to tell, is they are the only mobs still visible to you when you use the potion(spell if you're a mage), and they have the Detection mark above them.