Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I'll post a SS for the sake of it. This was a pretty hilarious BG. I was on my girlfriends gnome mage once again, horde scored 2 fast flags and then proceeded to harshly farm my team at gyard. Uphill struggle to say the least but we mange to score a flag due to horde arrogance, right at the end of the game me and this feral druid manage to gib the horde fc and we get a score to make it 2-2 and we win. Was pretty fun since horde had totally dominated the whole game. :P

17 or 18 to 0 , so close to that achievement

Anyone with 110 KBs and 0 deaths probably wasn't contributing much to the objective.

Deleted
    I usually don't get higher than 20+/0 score, by that time we would already have won. I'm honor capped, and therefor I specific queue into the 10/15 maps, and tend to avoid the bigger ones like AV/Isle/SoTA.

Deleted
    63-0 on my ret back before they added that lovely timer in WSG. The game lasted long and I was just hunting healers lurking the middle waiting for their FC to pop out

Deleted
    I've had several AV games with over 100KBs on my hunter in burning crusade I can't remember if any of them was without a single death though and I don't have any screenshots from that far back, them old everlasting AVs could actualy be quite fun

---------- Post added 2011-11-17 at 07:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by achaeon View Post
    Anyone with 110 KBs and 0 deaths probably wasn't contributing much to the objective.
    In his defense, does it look like anyone at all was in that screenshot?

Not to TOTALLY one up the OP.....

http://i.imgur.com/3cKF6.jpg

And theres no need to contribute to the objective when you're camping the horde >.>

Hunters are nuts. Also I have pics of 70+ and 0 on multiple chars including, shadow priest, mage, warriors, rogues, and a shaman...... lvl 79 is insane...

26-0 on my fire mage in WSG (wotlk)
    34-0 on my Shadow priest in AB (cata)
    19-0 on my warrior in AB (cata)

Sadly, these are the only ones i remember off the top of my head. My screenshots got wiped when i reformatted.

Deleted
    I have tons of 20,30,40-0 screenshots with me running around in full PvE gear (shadow priest). I also have the a lot of good screenshots with roughly the same amount of killing blows on my DK during 4.1 op frost (wearing blue pvp gear lol) and outhealing the healers and doing top dps (howling lolblast).