Deleted

Alchemy-Recipe:vial of the sands-a cry for help.

So I am a maxed Alchemist/Archaeologist, opened 19 jars, nothing in there. I started digging realtively late, after the 4,1 and 4.2 patch.
    The thing is-I m desperate, I have all night elf and tol vir rares, no recipe.
    Has ANYONE seen this drop after the 4.2 patch? Was the drop rate lowered? Can my addons be messing with the drop rate? Shall I dance naked three times and hail the allmighty gods of rng luck before I open another jar?
    Grateful for any constructive answers on this matter.

There really is no constructive advice that can be given in response to this, if you haven't completely killed your desire for the recipe already, just keep digging holes and eventually you'll get it. RNG is RNG, and it is not phased by your desperate cries for help.

Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

I got it fter 4.2 in jar #20, keep going.

Deleted
    21st jar
    190 tol'vir solves
    ~900 total solves
    I still don't have the hand pet/staff or sword from tol'vir, the pet being my main goal :<
    as the above poster says, rng is rng, just keep going, it has to go your way sooner or later.
    good luck.

Deleted
    Thank you all.

Deleted
    its not worthy m8 to match running in Archaeologist

Quote Originally Posted by sugababe View Post
    its not worthy m8 to match running in Archaeologist
    ...was that even english?
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Thank you all.