Massively is giving away beta keys too!

http://massively.enjin.com/torgiveaway

I tested it to see if it was still working(I used it last night) so here's one up for grabs:
    <Snip>

This is for 11/18-11/20. ---> No. It is not this weekend.
    Last edited by Trollsbane; 2011-11-17 at 02:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure you know this already, but Curse is giving away 175,000 beta keys. My point is, odds are if you sign up for one, you'll get one. I don't really see why you'd need to go elsewhere for a key.

curse giveaway is stupid you cant get a NA key if you dont actually live in the US, I am from brazil so I have to get my keys elsewhere ^_^

Theres a beta this weekend? Hmm?

Quote Originally Posted by Gahlo View Post
    http://massively.enjin.com/torgiveaway

I tested it to see if it was still working(I used it last night) so here's one up for grabs:
    FHLU-8TE6-LEMW-U9XZ

This is for 11/18-11/20.
    those dates are wrong btw theres a brand new build being released to the General Testers this weekend so the major weekend test they are planning will not be the weekend of the 18th - 20th. Usually once a new build is being brought out for the General Testers they play with it for the week and the next weekend will be open to a new Beta Weekend event.

Since they said this major test will happen in November then it will highly likely be the weekend of 24th through 27th and they also mentioned the test weekend will be 4 days this go around instead of 3.
    Thanks Caiti for the Signature and Avatar

mmorpg.com is also giving out beta keys. They are just trying to get as many people in this test as possible to see how the servers hold up.
    Got into the last one and didnt have any troubles, looking forward to the next one.

Anyone know if it's going to be just a weekend beta or full time beta?
    Signature by Eruionmel!

Last i heard was weekend beta, but ive also heard they are making it a 4 day test instead of the normal 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord Urahara View Post
    Anyone know if it's going to be just a weekend beta or full time beta?
    4 day weekend beta.
    Thanks Caiti for the Signature and Avatar