is this headset worth the price?

im looking at the CM storm sirus 5.1 surround.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...scrollFullInfo

im searching for a nice headset that firts around the ears and is really comfortable.

red lights is plus.

what u guys think about it?

Deleted
    I havn't tried that one, so sadly I cannot comment about it. But usually when it comes to headsets/keyboards/mice, you need to put at least a 100 bucks on it to get some quality stuff.

The headset I'm currently using is a Steelseries Siberia V2. It's very light, and it fits like a glove. Sound is good and the mic is awesome.

It comes in different colors, but white is the most common.

Plus, you can use it for your iphone/mp3 or w/e without looking like a total nerd :P. It looks clean and the mic is retractable.
    Last edited by mmoc409bdafe4d; 2011-11-17 at 12:31 AM.

yea that looks good but the only problem i see with those are the earmuffs, they are circular and will make my ears hurt after a while from pressing against them. im looking for a pair the have the earmuffs that go around the ears and not on top of them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrotemplar View Post
    yea that looks good but the only problem i see with those are the earmuffs, they are circular and will make my ears hurt after a while from pressing against them. im looking for a pair the have the earmuffs that go around the ears and not on top of them.
    Thing is your ears will get tucked inside them, so they do feel really good :P. I can have them on for 10+ hours straight without feeling any discomfort at all.