Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Bane Falcon View Post
    I now want to make a Twi'lek chick and name her Lolnda. Thank you for this.

Also: Hoping for moar ship options, to customize them and the like, and maybe have some uber SW:G Ship Combat action down the road.
    There IS ship combat and u upgrade the combat abilities of ur ship

Quote Originally Posted by Shardik View Post
    every mmo needs a goldsink after a while, I would put good money into that being decorations for ships and more ships to get later on. They won't be in at launch, but it can wait for the first expansion imo.
    i heard from a friend of a friend that is in no way related to me that, there are in fact many a credit sink in the form of social items and vanity toys within swtor already. including ship items to this effect.

this is merely what i heard and not at all based on any personal testing or non-testing.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    i heard from a friend of a friend that is in no way related to me that, there are in fact many a credit sink in the form of social items and vanity toys within swtor already. including ship items to this effect.

this is merely what i heard and not at all based on any personal testing or non-testing.
    Oh you could be my vanity toy/gold sink.. i mean..

I like that every class is linked with their signature ship, it help you as a player really connect with your class story and feel like a member of your signature class. Too much individual customization can be a bad thing too.