Thread: Skyrim

Deleted

Skyrim

Tried to play like 3 times, get bored and Alt-f4 long before I get control of my character as I get so bored...

Is it really worth me playing if I have played Oblivion?

15+ Year Old Account
    dont play it if you get bored? not sure why you need someone to tell you to play it even if you are bored.

My personal rule is to play a new game an hour to see if anything interesting happens. If not and I don't want to play anymore, that's when I give up. I'd say give it just a bit more time. If when the action picks up, you're still bored, you'll likely be bored the rest of the game too.

Why don't you hop over the the big Skyrim thread and read through some of it and see if you like what you read?

the fact that the opening scene bores you is just retarded. if you dont find that awesome then you must not find any fantasy game appealing in the least.

Immerse into the story and character otherwise it wont be fun no mater who you are. It's just the same like watching a movie you dont focus on the story, you get bored no mater how colorful and visual the screen is...

Quote Originally Posted by Brandoh View Post
    the fact that the opening scene bores you is just retarded. if you dont find that awesome then you must not find any fantasy game appealing in the least.
    I thought the opening scene was pretty good myself too. Normally I'm the type of person that doesn't read or listen to anything about the quests, I just get my objectives and go to where it tells me and I get it done. With Skyrim though, I've actually been listening to all the npcs and paying attention to things I wouldn't in a normal RPG.

I'm also loving this games engine, just the way things like gravity and physics work. I've been playing WoW for too long so it's refreshing to see something new. The way dragons act is pretty epic too.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladinator View Post
    you get bored no mater how colorful and visual the screen is...
    Much like a Michael Bay movie!

Ontopic: If you Alt+F4 before you get control of your character, then you're not giving it nearly enough of a chance.

So you couldn't make it 4 minutes into the game? I've heard of ADD but that might be an extreme version of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Why don't you hop over the the big Skyrim thread and read through some of it and see if you like what you read?
    This. Please post in one of the many threads already open.