Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Itemization is very difficult, I have not looked into the 5 man gear list but i hope they have misc. gear with spirit otherwise I'm going to wear 359 gear items till 90. the staff is nice, the tier is nice that's all I've replaced in Firelands as well. there isn't a good belt for cloth healer nor wrists. easiest way for blizz to stop worrying about making new items is give us a basic 8 tier set purchased with points from dungeons and build up our gear as we progress in the game, aka add 10% on every stat for next raiding tier. just a thought but i would want that then best in slot be an item from the first raid instance.

Stood in the Fire themightysven's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velfar View Post
    No guns I CRY
    with you there, back to grinding battlegrounds to afford the PvP gun.

I am surprised that they included a bow (from Deathwing no less) with no gun...
    Troll hunters are smiling. (which to be fair is normally the case as their tusks make frowning impossible)
    Ewok Sith Lords are all about Agility

Sigh, Blizzard just loves to screw over or forget holy priests. Doing it once for Firelands was bad enough, but again for 4.3. Not sure how many of us Holy priest can continue to play and enjoy the game if you continue to do this.

For those telling Holy priests to stop the QQ because we have the option to get spirit gear with Valor, we have had to do that once already for Firelands when EVERY OTHER healing class didn't. Some of you might not raid Heroic modes, but it truly does suck for those that do when our only optimal pieces with spirit are from normal/non heroic gear. If we choose to go with Heroic gear, not only are we taking away/competing/upsetting casters, but we are also choosing to use gear without spirit and hope we have been lucky enough to get tier with spirit to offset this.

And then there are really ignorant people that say, just reforge spirit into our cloth pieces. Some of the gear, we already have to reforge into haste/mastery to make it optimal for us or reforge crit out. Now we have to try to forgo that and reforge into spirit to get the 40% spirit we can from it? Its not even close to a solution.
    Last edited by Zuriell; 2011-11-18 at 08:54 AM.

You have Heart of Unliving, a trinket that grants 88 spirit stacking, listed as Spell DPS.You also have Eye of Unmaking, a trinket that grants 88 strength stacking, listed as Healing.

Deleted
    Is it just me or is there a distinct lack of a tank weapon?

10+ Year Old Account
    Goddamn pandas! Where is all the Goblin fanart???

If you want to see raiding content then join a bloody guild, organize some composition and set a day/trials.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I understand that people want to argue over whether or not priests are getting the raw end again I want you to look at the data. Yes tier has spirit and yes there are pieces like rings and necklaces. But look at non tier cloth, one piece and its a chest. Now look at plate, mail and leather. 3-4 each but more so look at the slots; wrists, waist and feet. The other armors get 3 non-tier slots with spirit. Priests? no so much. Now I haven't seen valor gear or the crafted items yet but this still seems a bit lopsided for priests.

Quote Originally Posted by Oztington View Post
    so... LFR doesnt get the mount... wtf
    What the hell did you exspect? that you'd get Epic loot from standing in the fire? (Average wow player performance)
    True wisdom is to look beyond your own opinion.

Wow I am loving the loot for fury warriors with that trinket giving you some AOE dmg! That 2h axe heroic looks to be pretty promising! Can't waittttttttttttttt!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Theelis View Post
    Is it just me or is there a distinct lack of a tank weapon?
    Souldrinker

Quote Originally Posted by Eleveneleven View Post
    Souldrinker
    A lack of Good tanking weapons then.

Deleted
    would like to be able to see the model of the items when i click on them tbh

---------- Post added 2011-11-19 at 12:39 PM ----------

of course it doesnt get the mount...? It would make perfect sense to only give it to the people who actually have a challenge while raiding. If people find the LFR far too challenging then living an every day life is probably challenging enough for them. The LFR is supposed to be easy so you get to know how the fights work without constant wipes and without guilds disbanding..

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is it possible to be make these columns sortable?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't think pandas could look any stupider, and then someone made fan art for them.

Yeah its going be a change of pace for Mop im sure but the DS loot looks amazing also

thank god for not giving things to people who doesn't do the full difficulty raid.
    You also mad that people on 1500 rating doesn't get the arena mount?
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

10+ Year Old Account
    Why should it? I still completely disagree in normal modes getting a mount. I believe that mounts should be reserved for hardcore raiders and for them to be a symbol of their skill. Doesn't take skill to queue in LFR and get a lucky roll.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

And they shouldn't, no offense least now hardcore raiders can feel more special, finally blizz not handing out stuff to everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really? Really? The two-hand mastery weapon is an axe? Man...this is really starting to just make me want to re-roll...once again, Ret Paladins get no love....