Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    I find the lack of a caster sword disturbing

So, I don't know if this was mentioned yet....but one of the two agility rings that drops in this raid has expertise on it? Grats, hunters, on having to use a 397 ring all through heroics.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    So, I don't know if this was mentioned yet....but one of the two agility rings that drops in this raid has expertise on it? Grats, hunters, on having to use a 397 ring all through heroics.
    Yeah, as a hunter i saw this one. What a FU$%ING joke Blizz. Yet another raid without a hunter GUN. So sick of the shit blizz gives hunters. An entire xpac and no hunter raid gun drop.
    I think the whole front office — or at least a good chunk of it — was obsessed with Crawford. I blame Varitek and Mirabelli, because every time the Sox played the Rays, Crawford would single, steal second, steal third, steal home, then come out of the dugout and steal first, then steal second and third on one pitch, then reverse-steal second again just so he could steal third and home on the following pitch. - Michael Schur

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Plate tanks had to use an agility cloak in t12 hcs. Ele/Enh Shaman used a 378 vendor belt with suboptimal stats. Most casters used the same 359 DMC:V they've used for the last year. Whinewhinewhine.

Why we try DragonSoul beta?
    Last edited by vicnyy; 2011-12-24 at 12:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oztington View Post
    so... LFR doesnt get the mount... wtf
    Why would they?

Its so amazingly faceroll.

It's hardly real raiding. More just a way to let the majority of the playerbase see the content. TOo make everyone who spends all their time running their head into a keyboard feel better.

Its more just a big dungeon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikedriver View Post
    Yeah, as a hunter i saw this one. What a FU$%ING joke Blizz. Yet another raid without a hunter GUN. So sick of the shit blizz gives hunters. An entire xpac and no hunter raid gun drop.
    There's a gun that drops from trash, it's BoP. I was Master Looter at the time of it dropped, and it was the one raid in many that we never actually brought a long a hunter... big mistake apparently, then again my guild has that happen all the time, we don't bring along a clothy, cloth drops, no mail wearers, mail drops. It's a pain

Thirst of Night is a new MMORTS game featuring a unique vampire setting from Kabam. It wraps up the basic strategic elements such as building base and army, exploring the outside world to expand and challenging other players, etc. with a special presentation of mixed sci-fi and dark theme.--- mmohunter