Thread: Lil Timmy

Lil Timmy

I read somewhere he was a rare spawn vendor? Happened to see him last night and bought the pet off of him. Just wanted to confirm this, and also wanted to see what other rare spawns (if any) I need to keep an eye out for. Thx.

Quote Originally Posted by Jihme View Post
    I read somewhere he was a rare spawn vendor? Happened to see him last night and bought the pet off of him. Just wanted to confirm this, and also wanted to see what other rare spawns (if any) I need to keep an eye out for. Thx.
    He spawns once a day in SW, walks through the streets trying to sell his kitten and then despawns till tomorrow, I've bought the kitten off him somewhere around 5 or so times, it sells for like 100g+
    Unf - Night Watch - Pagle

Consider the ocean waves, and how the moon's force guides them this way and that across the earth's surface. Human life is an insane coincidence. We are an instance of the universe becoming conscious of itself, yes, old news but always worth review.

I camped his spawn point once. For 3 hours. By the time he finally appeared, there were 6 people and I didn't get it.

I then went to the AH and bought it for 50g...

Pick your battles.

If you're able to get the kitten to Horde side, you can sell it for 500g or more depending on server.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HatsHatsHats View Post
    He spawns once a day in SW, walks through the streets trying to sell his kitten and then despawns till tomorrow, I've bought the kitten off him somewhere around 5 or so times, it sells for like 100g+
    That's totally wrong....

Timmy spawns between 1.5 and 2.5 hours frequently throughout the day, and always in the same spot. He is in the game ever since. He still walks the same way he always walked, counter clockwise. he has exactly one carrier to sell per spawn. He walks around for approx. 10 minutes. The kitten sells nicely.
    Depending on the realms economy, but a safe estimate for the pet is an average price of 350 gold nowadays.

They only go for like 200g on my server these days, I guess people found out how easy it is to camp his spawn.. I sold my one and only about 2 years ago for 650g.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    That's totally wrong....

Timmy spawns between 1.5 and 2.5 hours frequently throughout the day, and always in the same spot. He is in the game ever since. He still walks the same way he always walked, counter clockwise. he has exactly one carrier to sell per spawn. He walks around for approx. 10 minutes. The kitten sells nicely.
    Depending on the realms economy, but a safe estimate for the pet is an average price of 350 gold nowadays.
    My info is about 5 years old and I got it from Cheat on G4, so I'm not surprised its wrong
    Unf - Night Watch - Pagle

Consider the ocean waves, and how the moon's force guides them this way and that across the earth's surface. Human life is an insane coincidence. We are an instance of the universe becoming conscious of itself, yes, old news but always worth review.

Added him to my npcscan a few months ago, easy way of getting gold when you're afk!