Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Damnit, I have a paper due that saturday. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

A) I'm traveling
    B) I have to play TOR on a Macbook now.

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy88 View Post
    But *sniff* I already had Thanksgiving last month. *cries* Damn you Canada! Damn you!

And I have my cousin's 30th birthday on that Sunday too but he's 3 hours away. Decisions decisions.
    Birthdays come around every year or so... SWTOR Stress test is once in a life time... : )

I will personally be declining mine, as I was in for a 5 day 'weekend', and saw enough to make a decision. Playing after that is pointless (for me), because I don't like to lose the stuff I work for.

Ironically, I have like 6 servers I've played on in WoW, because I like to start over after a break.

-Alamar

But *sniff* I already had Thanksgiving last month. *cries* Damn you Canada! Damn you!
    You could be like me in China and have Thanksgiving a day early!

Quote Originally Posted by AlamarAtMMOC View Post
    Birthdays come around every year or so... SWTOR Stress test is once in a life time... : )

I will personally be declining mine, as I was in for a 5 day 'weekend', and saw enough to make a decision. Playing after that is pointless (for me), because I don't like to lose the stuff I work for.

Ironically, I have like 6 servers I've played on in WoW, because I like to start over after a break.

-Alamar
    Yes but it's his 30th and well the rest of my family that live near me all bailed on me. Sigh. Someone has to represent us. lol. I still have an out as I told them if it snows I am not going.

The beta wasn't to test if you like it or not it was for to find bugs so that they can fix it before launch. The more problems they fix now the less problems later.

After seeing the FAQ I'm happy to see our characters from the previous weekend will still be around and we may not have download the whole thing again. Hope nobody deleted it yet.

---------- Post added 2011-11-17 at 01:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    You could be like me in China and have Thanksgiving a day early!
    That's it! I'll be moving to China if you need me.

and here I had the idea of a nice weekend of turkey, and family and football... now darn it all! Thanksgiving is now cancelled and so is football xD

Quote Originally Posted by jearle View Post
    Thanksgiving weekend stress test make a ton more sense than the following weekend.

Why? Free extra word of mouth advertising, the 1 million or so folks invited for a Thanksgiving weekend stress test will all be with their families and friends talking about the game even if they aren't going to test it.

Not to mention that pushing it a week back puts it at the 12/1 mark which is ~ 2 weeks before early release starts.

---------- Post added 2011-11-17 at 09:32 AM ----------

Nov 29th isn't a guaranteed release for 4.3, they could easily push it back a week to try to compete with TOR's actual release.

The people who are leaving wow completely to play TOR aren't concerned with 4.3 anyway, and there are a large number of folks who will be playing both, regardless of the released date.

And another portion of TOR players who never have or ever will care about WoW and its patches.

TL;DR BW is not concerned about release date wars now, they want to get everything prepared for a solid launch.
    Not only uSA players play the game eh ?

Well bummer, I'll be out of town. Guess I can wait another month.

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan7evin View Post
    and here I had the idea of a nice weekend of turkey, and family and football... now darn it all! Thanksgiving is now cancelled and so is football xD
    You can still do all three. Have the tv going on the background while your family feeds you turkey. Problem solved.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any clue on how big the update will be in between last weekends download and this week? It was massive downloading the client last weekend and I hope I shant have to go through that again.

I kinda hope it's not this weekend, inbetween turkey, black friday, and football, that's not much time left to play beta besides maybe sat...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abelf View Post
    It will be Glorious. Very much looking forward to next weekend. I will finally be able to get a hands-on feel for the game.
    Glorious is an understatement.
    "I'll tell you something, my Tenchi, you know the carnival comes and goes. But if you wait for a while, it'll always come back to you, Tenchi."~Ryoko TENCHIxRYOKO FTW!

"The crystal is the heart of the blade. The heart is the crystal of the Jedi. The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.
    The Force is the blade of the heart. All are intertwined. The crystal, the blade, the Jedi. You are one.

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan7evin View Post
    Play tons of Huttball pvp it will be your stand in for football

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy88 View Post
    You can still do all three. Have the tv going on the background while your family feeds you turkey. Problem solved.
    tousche my friend tousche