Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    ok.. wait it requires 372 to get into the new dungeons? Thats gonna be next to impossible for players like me, I believe I have all the gear I can get from the dungeons that drop 353 gear and I have like 2 pieces of stuff from valor points. I am not sure where I am supposed to get an item level of 372 unless I can set aside 4-5 hours a day to run 353 dungeons for 140 valor points and since most groups never finish I will prob get maybe 600 valor points a week.
    Last edited by Zergin8r; 2011-11-18 at 10:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personaly i wouldnt mind resi geared players (exept tanks) becouse i always check DPS/HPS performances and if i find out you are forcing others to carry you then you got the vote kick %100. i belive LFR will have huge problems with underperforming chars then resi geared chars.Since gear is to a point but skill is what realy matters. And i think at least first 3-4 weeks will be so chaotic and dishearthening until people adjust thier play style to 25man raiding and get comfortable with bosses in DS, after then it will be as smooth as LFD 5 man ZA/ZG run as to day ,hopefully

(no , none of my chars uses resi gear in dungeons/raids)

Quote Originally Posted by Zergin8r View Post
    ok.. wait it requires 372 to get into the new dungeons? Thats gonna be next to impossible for players like me, I believe I have all the gear I can get from the dungeons that drop 353 gear and I have like 2 pieces of stuff from valor points. I am not sure where I am supposed to get an item level of 372 unless I can set aside 4-5 hours a day to run 353 dungeons for 140 valor points and since most groups never finish I will prob get maybe 600 valor points a week.
    no, its 353 to get into the new 5man dungeons, and 372 to use the LFR tool.