Deleted

Enemy Buffs Addon

Hey guys

im looking for an addon that pops a little icon on my screen whenever an enemy use an important buff (Zealotry, Icebound fortitude, Shield Wall etc)
    does it exist?

Thanks in advance

Use Power Auras or Weak Auras to make that icon apear for each of important buff's an enemy uses . Ofc you have to select each of this buffs manualy/ tell the addon what you want.

I have this pre-configured in my Power Auras sticky, if you want to give it a try.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...aid-Bosses-PvP

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    Many thanks guys, appreciated

Alternatively, buff mods such as Raven let you whitelist buffs on a specific unit (such as target or focus).

Config in Raven: Bar Groups -> New Auto Group -> enter name (eg. important debuffs or enemy cds) -> Buffs -> Check Auto Buffs and Target -> Scroll down, check whitelist, enter buff names you'd like to see -> Under layout, select Icons (if you don't like that bars, you can preview them by shift clicking the anchor).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalos View Post
    Alternatively, buff mods such as Raven let you whitelist buffs on a specific unit (such as target or focus).

Config in Raven: Bar Groups -> New Auto Group -> enter name (eg. important debuffs or enemy cds) -> Buffs -> Check Auto Buffs and Target -> Scroll down, check whitelist, enter buff names you'd like to see -> Under layout, select Icons (if you don't like that bars, you can preview them by shift clicking the anchor).
    thank you (:

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    even SatrinaBuffFrame can track target buffs on a whitelist, and you can just set a new frame for that

Wrong!

Debuff-filter

This is by all means the best add-on to track your own buffs/debuffs, the targets buffs/debuffs and focus target buff/debuff.

Seriously, i have tried them all. And none rise above this one, its kinda hard to set up the first time, but you will be glad you did!

My gameplay in PVP/Arena improved so much after i got this, it was just what i needed, adding the target buffs i wanted to know about, and taking away those that was not usefull at all.
    i haef no sig hehe

10+ Year Old Account
    The only addon you will ever need for this is Gladiatorlossa. Trust me, you will thank me.