How would you nerf holy paladins?...continued

I can only assume that my previous thread was locked as one of the mods plays holy paladin and can't bare to see somone with a conflicting view of the game to them.

Its the same in the mage forum. Posts getting deleted, threads getting locked if you dare to have a conflicting opinion to that of mage forum mods.

I see no other reason to lock a perfectly reasonable thread.

Curse wants to take a look at the impartiality of their mods and ensure that they arent simply strangling off discussions because they happen to disagree with the original premise.

Honestly I think healers are too powerful in general right now, at least in PvP. Best way to nerf them would probably be to lower the stats on their PvP gear, either intellect or resil. Some classes just simply cannot kill an average to good healer on their own, at least compared to some classes like rogues, warriors and death knights which can kill a healer with relative ease.

I personally play ret/feral in 2's and we are decent (1650) We're fairly good at chain ccing healers or their dps depending on who we want to hit, but a healer paired with a good peeling class is an absolute pain to kill because our time on target is so low. I would really love to see multi dps comps be more viable. Winning by making the other team's healer oom is not interesting gameplay imo.

also inb4 "lols pvp isn't based on 1v1"
    Blizzard quite obviously agree with me.

- MS effects buffed to 25% in 4.3.

- Healers to be nerfed across the board in 5.0.

Healers are far too strong and Holy paladins alongside resto shamen are the most op right now. Something had to give.

What level of PvP are you even talking about? Yeah in BG's Holy Pallys are tough to kill, but in arena it's a different story; unless you are terrible and don't know how to cc/pressure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stanton just likes to lock random threads because they are either about pvp in mop or about other pvp stuff he just doesn't like discussing about...

Anyway, OT. I'd make devine shield unusable in arena. Not only for holy paladins but just for the sake of having lost to many games due that 1 ability.

all i read is "QQ i can't kill a healer QQ nerf plz QQ QQ /cry"

1650 rating is decent??? you're funny.

1650 isn't decent, you're talking about 2v2 which doesn't count for anything anymore. Yes, paladins are better healers against double melee than say a priest. I would take any other healer over a paladin against a caster team though. That's just the way it is, but calling for paladin nerfs because of 2v2 is a little absurd.

PVP isnt balanced around 1v1 or 2v2. Play 3v3/5v5/RBGs if you care about playing semi balanced pvp.

Healers aren't getting nerfed in 5.0 either...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by redderz1 View Post
    I can only assume that my previous thread was locked as one of the mods plays holy paladin and can't bare to see somone with a conflicting view of the game to them.
    You know what they say about assumptions.

For the record, I don't play a Holy Paladin. I play a Feral Druid, a Warlock, and a Hunter. At least for PvP.

But your other thread was locked because there's nothing constructive about creating a thread to ask for nerfs for a given class. Any class.

Its the same in the mage forum. Posts getting deleted, threads getting locked if you dare to have a conflicting opinion to that of mage forum mods.

I see no other reason to lock a perfectly reasonable thread.
    Because it's not reasonable. There's nothing to be gained from having a pity party over Holy Paladins in the 2v2 bracket.
    Curse wants to take a look at the impartiality of their mods and ensure that they arent simply strangling off discussions because they happen to disagree with the original premise.
    You mean Boubouille and Sunshine. We aren't paid or anything.
    Blizzard quite obviously agree with me.
    If you think Blizzard agrees with you and you feel compelled to post a thread about requesting nerfs to healers, who are you talking to?

Your post's existence implies that Blizzard doesn't agree with you which is why you're requesting a change.
    Healers are far too strong and Holy paladins alongside resto shamAn are the most op right now. Something had to give.
    It's like Moose; not like Man.
    Quote Originally Posted by butterzz View Post
    Stanton just likes to lock random threads because they are either about pvp in mop or about other pvp stuff he just doesn't like discussing about...
    I lock threads because they're not constructive. Like this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE