Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Champion of the Naaru > Hand of A'dal

My warlock still runs around with 'Champion of the Naaru' all the time. It's kind of funny how often people ask me how to get it.

Rerolled shaman in wotlk so I got nothing cool
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Athorha View Post
    inb4 (you can't get that hurr dur!)

^ quest was still in his log.
    Stupid of him to turn it in then. The quest is shareable when players reach the trial of the naaru trio quests. If you do it now you will have the "new" version of the quests and not get the title, but if they did the quests up to the trial, then have someone with the "old" quests to share them, anyone can get Hand of A'dal achievement.

If I wasn't a complete n00b back in BC, I would have joined groups and done the quests for Hand of A'dal and Champion of the Naaru.

Even worse, I had the quests going into WotLK but I abandoned them at one point.

I got my hand of a'dal on 08/14/2010 near the end of wotlk...feels kind of dirty but i still like it

Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    Everyone is going to believe you just ditched the Scarab Lord character because the title "sucked". Even if you didn't like it I'm pretty sure you would've kept it for its uniqueness and how rare it was (unless your server actually waited for more than 1 person to complete the scepter before banging the gong, unlike mine). But onwards; It's a pretty nice title, Hand of A'dal on the other hand is not exactly good but I'd never use either anyway. Still, would love to have the Black Battletank (though I wouldn't use that either because I have Spectral Tiger).
    Love your sig. Fan of SoaD/Serj Tankian since forever :>

10+ Year Old Account
    I have Conqueror of Ulduar, Champion of Ulduar, The Immortal, The undying and Realm First H LK25 if I can use this thread to flex my epeen, But was 10 minutes short on realm first 85 lock

Artwork created by Yochi
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveRocks View Post
    I personally find watching game streamers to be the lowest, saddest form of loneliness.

Of course i have Hand of A'dal !

10+ Year Old Account
    Got Hand, Champion of the Naruu and I run around with Herald of the Titans on my old main tank.

Ah, the golden days of WoW.

15+ Year Old Account
    My hunter has Hand of A'dal... I don't play him anymore though

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Today, i can't still understand why i don't have Hand of A'dal. I killed both way before SWP came out, but for some reasson i removed the quest after killing Kael. I toke it again and i killed both, this time with the quest in my log. I never was able to achieve the tittle. A GM said that i was somehow chained to my first attempt, and Lady wasn't counting.

The point is that none else seems to have found such problem, which makes no sense at all if you ask me

Tho, i have to say that i only killed Kael 4 times and L.Vashj 3 on their times, since i was in the middle of a server/race/class rerol :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by funfun847 View Post
    since they reintroduced the oldest titles in game, the pvp titles and made them worthless.
    Hardly.

Anyway, I have Hand of A'dal, but I don't use it because it doesn't sound very druidy :x.

I usually use Celestial Defender

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is Hand of A'dal really that rare? I see a bunch of people on my realm that use it, it never really occurred to me that with all the new players and main switching over the past 1.5 expansions that not many people would have it.

Rarest title i have is The Immortal, and i got | | this close to getting Scarab Lord, my guild decided to give it to the other mage in my guild although i was 3 times the farmer/rep grinder he was >.<
    Bleh

I have Hand of A'dal and Champion of the Naaru!

Just because titles are unobtainable don't make them cool, it's about the effort imo!
    Hand of A'dal, Champion of the Naaru could be done easily at the end of BC with all the nerfs but I couldn't be bothered! We all know how people transferred to get Scarab Lord.
    Realm firsts are cool but the people who have them usually raid all the time so you never see them anyway.
    Now Conqueror... that's a sweet title Had AB/AV exalted for many years and half way for WSG to exalted but never finished it before quitting...
    With the new conquest point from RandomBG thing next patch I might resub to finish it though !
    Last edited by Baracuda; 2011-11-19 at 03:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Heh, scarab lord. Funny story.

There used to be a big alliance raiding guild on my server back in vanilla, called <Lost Chapter>. When the gates of Ahn'Qiraj were being opened, they had the sceptre. Their guild leader, I think. When the sceptre was complete, something went terribly wrong. All the lag in Silithus (because everyone was watching the event) crashed the Kalimdor world server, and when it came back up the sceptre was missing from the inventory of the guy who had it. It took the GMs a while to figure out what went wrong and replace the sceptre, so meanwhile, the biggest horde raiding guild all went and rolled gnomes. They made a guild and called it <Lost Sceptre> and then ran around Ironforge, to mock the poor bastards
    Peace through love, understanding and superior firepower.

Deleted
    I dont have any of the old titles as I only started playing late tbc... however if I had "Hand of A'dal" I would most certainly change my name to Left or Right

The only title I have now thats unobtainable is "The Undying" but I never use it as I feel like a nob with that title on in a BG when I die :P

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    I have both Hand of A'dal and Champion of the Naruu

Never bothered to get them when they were available, As I figured they'd be available for a while yet.

Go figure.

All those... many.... many... many days I spent farming, skinning, turning in the bits and pieces in silithus.