391pve weapons vs 378pvp - rogue

my rogue currently uses 2x 391 weapons, would it be better to stick with these or get the 378 pvp daggers?

10+ Year Old Account
    Stick with the 391s. For melee DPS, you always go with the highest ilvl you can get, unless you constantly get focused.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

391 Daggers trump the 378 Daggers for a number of reasons, but if you have Landslide on your offhand for raiding purposes then I recommend picking up the 378 PVP Dagger offhand for Pyrium Weapon Chain. A rogue getting disarmed for 10 seconds is kind of a big deal.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersovic View Post
    391 Daggers trump the 378 Daggers for a number of reasons, but if you have Landslide on your offhand for raiding purposes then I recommend picking up the 378 PVP Dagger offhand for Pyrium Weapon Chain. A rogue getting disarmed for 10 seconds is kind of a big deal.
    Can't rogues still hotswap to a chained weapon to reduce the disarm to 5 seconds...? Just keep it in your bag and make a disarm macro.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SkillOverKill View Post
    Can't rogues still hotswap to a chained weapon to reduce the disarm to 5 seconds...? Just keep it in your bag and make a disarm macro.
    You need to have had your weapon chain weapon on you when the disarm hit. Switching to a weapon with a chain on it after the disarm already hit does nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Oggy View Post
    You need to have had your weapon chain weapon on you when the disarm hit. Switching to a weapon with a chain on it after the disarm already hit does nothing.
    What he means is that you switch to your weapon with a chain when you anticipate a disarm. Btw, you get a 10sec disarm without a weapon chain and a 4sec disarm with a weapon chain.

391 weapons all the way