4.3 - 2. Content in a row without Cloth-Spirit Wrist/Waist/Feet dropping of bosses?

Am i missing something or will this be the 2. time i am stuck with normalmode crafted/vp gear in terms of spirit?
    (since the droprate of the firestones is that atrocious and other classes often make better use of it (weapons, trinkets) i did not get myself any yet and do not expect to do so until 4.3)
    whats the idea behind that? all the other classes get the usual trifecta

You don't need spirit in every slot. Really you should be reforging out of spirit by this point...

I believe they are doing it so healers still have to worry about mana, so they don't go back to the WotLK state.

Quote Originally Posted by Rvlzr View Post
    You don't need spirit in every slot. Really you should be reforging out of spirit by this point...
    If you play as Holy in HC content... yes you do.
    You see, there's this thing called "aggro". It's a very complicated, very technical roleplaying expression.
    Loosely translated, it means "the priest dies".

You can still get 2.5 - 3K spirit easy from the drops in DS, I actually use 2.1K spirit with ease so no real need or reason to have any more than that plus there is a mini discussion on this already in the BiS thread

We really don't need to rehash the "Dev's hate us because they don't give use spirit on everything" threads... It wasn't the end of the world last patch and it won't be this time either.