Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I don't think it's changed. But I am not sure what you skipped to run out of quests.

They beefed up the invasion/rift XP for events.

I typically end up with an excess of quests, reaching 50 in the level 45-48 zones quite often. YMMV.
    how long would you say it takes you to reach 50?

Deleted
    about a week.
    a week /played?

god no. more like /4 or something.

Deleted
    Rift is in (Despite some people on this forums rather ermh.. biased opinions..) a good state. the content is flowing at a record pace, its of high quality considering the patch shipping dates, the raids are fantastic, especially if you reach hammerknell. that raid is just beautiful.

overall the games doing just fine. will SWTOR or GW2 effect subscribes? yes. but its still going to have a loyal fan base with me included.

any rift questions you might have feel free to give me a PM.

i think it's doing fine, community seemed there, and my cousin really likes it.

Sadly it just isn't the MMO for me. I don't care for the art style, i hate i can't choose my pet for the relevent hunter and rogue pet classes. The three tree system is interesting, but i hate the bloat/redundancy, although it's necessary as each tree should stand on it's own.

Rift's not going anywhere, it'll be around because those who like it seem like they really do enjoy the game. I'll be vacationing in Skyrim and Azeroth till GW2 comes around though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerabret View Post

Rift's not going anywhere, it'll be around because those who like it seem like they really do enjoy the game. I'll be vacationing in Skyrim and Azeroth till GW2 comes around though.
    My hope is there are things Trion can grab from Skyrim and try to put them in Rift. Currently it seems like the mmo world is going through this weird phase right now. Every article on Massively is predicting f2p or ToR killing every game on the market feeding the hype and I dare them to deny it.

Rift is lumped in with WoW, but you also have people saying Rift is an example of what a p2p game should be with the way they drop content. It is sort of silly to see so much double talk.

I have noticed one thing from playing Skyrim. It is apparent housing is extremely over rated lol. I do like the 1/2/5/10 man focus over the 20man stuff. My guild gets benefits out of both.

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    My hope is there are things Trion can grab from Skyrim and try to put them in Rift. Currently it seems like the mmo world is going through this weird phase right now. Every article on Massively is predicting f2p or ToR killing every game on the market feeding the hype and I dare them to deny it.

Rift is lumped in with WoW, but you also have people saying Rift is an example of what a p2p game should be with the way they drop content. It is sort of silly to see so much double talk.

I have noticed one thing from playing Skyrim. It is apparent housing is extremely over rated lol. I do like the 1/2/5/10 man focus over the 20man stuff. My guild gets benefits out of both.
    What elements from Skyrim do you think would carry over to Rift?

Or could be carried over in concept, I guess is a better way to ask.

What elements from Skyrim do you think would carry over to Rift?

Or could be carried over in concept, I guess is a better way to ask.
    Well the bigger feeling cities for one is a big one. These games are running on the same Gamebryo engines it seems, so they have a similar feeling.

yea rift's game world is really tiny. feels like no one except ascended live on telara sometimes. XD