Deleted

What a long trip its been

So Minecraft get's officially launched on Friday. No more Alpha/Beta.

I've going to miss the "Minecraft Beta" in the corner

Quote Originally Posted by elfispresley View Post
    So Minecraft get's officially launched on Friday. No more Alpha/Beta.

I've going to miss the "Minecraft Beta" in the corner
    OH That is rite!! I FORGOT! Ty for making my day exciting! ^_^
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Oh right! I forgot Minecon starts tomorrow. Should set a reminder for the live stream.

Hopefully new things will be announced.

Java being the CPU hog that it is, (I'm not very computer programming savvy here) So now that it's going to be released I'm guessing it will be all polished and shinie.

Can anyone tell me if the CPU hogging that it does right now in various situations , will it lessen when it's released version?

It's not a huge problem, but would be nice if it were to be a bit smoother

10+ Year Old Account
    Atop the Golden Throne, wondering how it was easier to get up than back down.
    So does the "official release" just mean that the "beta" in the corner disappears and the price goes up? Or is there anything ACTUALLY going on?
    Leviatharan - Level 120 Blood Elf Unholy Death Knight - Inscription/Herbalism - <Conflux> - Drak'Tharon US

Now author of Morbid Musings, a blog dedicated to DK theorycraft. Ish.

It has, hasn't it? This game is absolutely massive compared to what it used to be way back when. I remember my first infdev world, where there were no caves and nothing but solid rock all the way down with an infinite lava pool at the bottom. Gold was extremely rare, diamond was virtually nonexistent. Now we have crazy shit like alchemy and enchanting, two separate planes of existence, and computers within the game.

I can't wait to see what's in store for the coming year!