4.3 Conquest to Honor conversion

Hello, just a quick question about the upcomming patch. I've read that it's a possibility that when Conquest Points are converted to Honor Points we'll be able to exceed the cap rather than it getting turned into gold after reaching the 4k cap.

Thanks in advance!
    ~Trapsquare - Kilrogg EU - Level 90 Beast Mastery Hunter~

~10 years ago we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash - Now we have no Jobs, no Hope and no Cash.~

When this season started, your CP was converted in HP and went above cap if you had more than 4k HP in total after the conversion. Once you spent it all, you could not exceed the 4k HP cap again. A week after the conversion, any unspent HP that exceeded the 4k cap was converted into gold at a rate of 35s per point.

I myself assume it will function much the same at the start of next season, and I'm hoping to have around 4k HP and 4k CP by the end of the season as the new HP Ruthless set will have superior stats to the current CP Ruthless, and it would be a wise investment upgrade as soon as possible after the start of the season.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.