(H) Bad Omen - 3 raids/week 10 men 7/7 hc

Bad Omen used to be a progression oriented 25-men guild. That raid group disbanded after finishing the first raiding tier of Cataclysm in the top 100 worldwide. Towards the end of Firelands some of the members of the 25 player raid have started to play 10 men, although this time with a more casual approach and we are looking for 1-2 more players for that 10 men raid.
    Some of us cleared heroic Firelands in another guild before coming back to Dentarg, others didn't raid at all after stopping with tier 11. We killed rag hc in week 5 after starting to raid again (and gearing most people up that hadn't entered Firelands at all before) raiding a maximum of three times per week for 3-4 hours tops.

Just to make it clear once again:
    This is not the 25 men guild, we are a somewhat casual 10 men raid that includes mostly people that used to be in the 25 men raid including the raid leader, the main tank and a few others. While we won't raid that much as we did in the past, we still expect to clear all content in a somewhat reasonable time frame. Currently we are looking at three raids per week, starting at 7 or 8 pm server time and finishing at 11 pm.

Previous achievements of the 25 men raid group include lots of top 50 worldwide kills, including some top 10 kills (Al'ar, Lady Vashji, Kael'thas, Illidan) and one of less then 50 guilds that defeated 'Firefighter' before the massive nerfs hit the encounter. Most people in the 10 men raid were part of some or all of these kills, so the level of play is hopefully high compared to other guilds with a similar raiding schedule.

Right now we are looking for one or two more players, the following classes would fit in:

- Warlock
    - Balance Druid
    - Hunter
    - Resto Druid
    - Holy Paladin
    - possibly a dps DK

To apply use our forum and follow the instructions here: http://www.badomen.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=53 or alternatively PM your application to 'Kai'. Although making a forum post is preferred (and it is invisible for anyone but me).

If you got any questions, either PM me ('Kai') or poke me in game ( Keine or Arlena ), although I am rarely online before 5 pm, including weekends.

Have fun.
    Last edited by kaib; 2011-11-24 at 09:43 PM.

still looking.

looking for 1 of the mentioned dps classes or a paladin/druid healer.

hc rag down-bump!

Deleted
    Up up and awayyyy.