Thread: NCAA football

Our QB got sent home from the bowl game for pissing off the hotel balcony, go Boise State

Anyone watching the Hawaii Bowl? Lou Holtz and Mark may are twice as annoying calling a game than they are in the booth. It makes me sad.

General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Anyone watching the Hawaii Bowl? Lou Holtz and Mark may are twice as annoying calling a game than they are in the booth. It makes me sad.
    how does lou holtz still have a job? he sounds like a drunk Alzheimer patient.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    how does lou holtz still have a job? he sounds like a drunk Alzheimer patient.
    He's probably the most annoying announcer in the field today. How does he still have a job? Your description of him is dead on.
    The less you know, the more you believe.

Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hate, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

lol @ nothern illinois. i cant believe there was even a discussion for them to be in a BCS bowl game. losing to Utah State is hilarious.

cant spell SUCK without the U. Cant believe they were actually ranked in the top 10 at some point. More proof that rankings are garbage and only benefit over rated teams.

cant spell SUCK without the U. Cant believe they were actually ranked in the top 10 at some point. More proof that rankings are garbage and only benefit over rated teams.
    To be fair, they were a solid team with Duke Johnson. I wouldn't say top 10, but definitely top 25. Have Auburn lose Tre Mason and see how much they'd struggle. Not as much as Miami, but still.

Edit: Actually, Todd Gurley and Georgia is probably a better comparison.
    Last edited by Kaneiac; 2013-12-29 at 06:28 AM.
    Hey, remember when I dropped my keys and you thought the phone was ringing?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    Edit: Actually, Todd Gurley and Georgia is probably a better comparison.
    Also to be fair, Georgia lost a whole lot more than Gurley this year.

I'm lucky, I got New Year's Day off. Some good games going on then. Get to actually plan my schedule, like I used to on regular Saturdays.

General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

Hail to the Victors...oh wait.

Man, Ole Miss is doing everything they can to lose this game. Up 13 early in the 4th, they keep screwing themselves over.

Can someone just tazer Lou Holtz - that mush-mouthed asshat is like listening to fingernails on a chalkboard.

Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hate, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Can someone just tazer Lou Holtz - that mush-mouthed asshat is like listening to fingernails on a chalkboard.
    Mark May is still worse.

Oregon doesn't get to show what its offense is gonna do just yet. Pick 6 for the Ducks early on. Not a good start for mack Brown's last game.

who else is glad mack brown is leaving

Mark May is still worse.

Oregon doesn't get to show what its offense is gonna do just yet. Pick 6 for the Ducks early on. Not a good start for mack Brown's last game.
    Lovin' the Oregon show so far - except for the Lockie show.

(not sure about Mark May - Lou just drives me nuts with the mush mouth - did he have a stroke or something?)

Damn, Texas is getting a string of injuries - we weren't going to get their best game anyways, and I think they are fielding some 3rd stringers now. Shoot.
    Last edited by cubby; 2013-12-31 at 12:34 AM.

By the way, what is wrong with the main camera during this game? It's hovering around the area making the players be at the very top of the screen instead of being centered. Makes it hard to watch.

By the way, what is wrong with the main camera during this game? It's hovering around the area making the players be at the very top of the screen instead of being centered. Makes it hard to watch.
    Yeah, that is an odd angle.

Wtf was up with that tackle on Mariotta last possession where they ripped his head back? How was that not a facemask (or something)?

This game just wasnt even fair. Im just glad it was already decided that Mac Brown would not be returning next year so they couldnt use this loss as an excuse to fire him. Seriously who thought it would be funny to throw an unranked team against an top 10 Oregon team thats pissed off they were not in a BCS Bowl. Im surprised they didnt drop 60 on them.

Im surprised they didnt drop 60 on them.
    They might have if Mariota wasn't playing hurt. But yeah, this is more BCS stupid shit. Or whatever system decides the rest of the bowl games. It's not fair to Texas and it's not really fair to Oregon.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    cant wait for SEC network and some Tim Tebow. With SEC network I will have MLB and also NFL network. No reason to ever watch ESPN again. Well at least until all their current personalities are dead.

I'm sure A&M is gonna settle down and win this one easily. But for the time being I'm actually enjoying a Duke football game. Not often I'd sit and watch a Duke football game.