Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RatFanatic View Post
    Maybe I will be able to keep my beta toons.
    ....no.

OT: You guys need to chill. Few more weeks.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Samfroman View Post
    Yea like many of the people say, im gonna do with the nda lift. Or at least i hope, cause i am seriously just crying and crying and weeping and crying and sulking over how much information there is but i cant get to it (im not in the beta btw, im to young -_- lol)
    Just fill in a birthday that makes you over 18. Well, I mean, get an adult to do it, or have them watch you do it, or be near you when you do it, or be in the house when you do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsbane View Post
    Interesting does not mean big. Don't blow it out of proportion.
    SR's twitter post can only mean one thing.... SWTOR is having a surprise launch tomorrow! The beta was just a red herring.

But, seriously, maybe lifting the NDA. Maybe talent calculators. Maybe some crafting info. Maybe they sneaked in some guild improvement before post-launch.

Looking forward to hearing what this is!

It's likely about the Beta weekend November 25-28, in which everyone who signed-up for the beta before November 11th get in.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 99% sure it's an NDA lift because BFF report this week is SWTOR and it's supposed to be released tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Minira View Post
    It's likely about the Beta weekend November 25-28, in which everyone who signed-up for the beta before November 11th get in.
    This sounds the most likely, + maybe a progression video.

NDA lift won't happen until the game opens up. They're protecting their story.

Oh shit. I just saw the topic on the alter site. It's most definitely going to be the Legacy System.
    Last edited by vizzle; 2011-11-18 at 02:00 AM.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

I'd put money on nda lift, if they're gonna have everyone in the beta next weekend, what the hell is the point of hiding info? Could also be a new operation, or stuff on the legacy system if they haven't canned that completly.

My biggest worry is story spoilers. I hope they don't life the NDA until the LAST second.

Probably like a level 1-20 NDA lift or perhaps restricted to story arc 1. That might be hard to enforce, but that's BioWare for you.

I'd be relatively surprised if they'd unveil the Legacy system, given as it's had no testing and there have been several ideas that got shot down in testing during the beta.

But it's certainly possible.

Deleted
    I hope it's to do with the NDA, I want to know a bit more about the game before it's released but hope the story lines aren't spoiled.

If you don't want any spoilers then I just wouldn't go on forums discussing such things until you've played it.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post

Oh shit. I just saw the topic on the alter site. It's most definitely going to be the Legacy System.
    i'm glad you see reason.

They already confirmed 100% that the beta weekend will be 11/25... that isn't the announcement.

AU/NZ release!

oh wait...nevermind

My guess would be NDA...
    NatriXx2 secret
    @Rockjaw could you expand the beta FAQ on how strick NDA is on the 25-28th nov. beta? can we talk about it? take screens? etc.
    10 hours ago
    in reply to ↑

@Rockjaw
    Stephen Reid
    @NatriXx2 Stay tuned on that
    10 hours ago via Seesmic
    http://twitter.com/#!/NatriXx2

They will announce that SWTOR is cancelled. Then once several people have committed suicide and/or smashed their comps they will say JK and drop NDA.

Quote Originally Posted by whill4 View Post
    My guess would be NDA...

http://twitter.com/#!/NatriXx2
    Good find, sir.

They'll be lifting the NDA either tomorrow or sometime around the big test weekend.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post

Yep, it's gonna be this. Though personally I'd much prefer an NDA lift. Can't always get what you want.

MainTankasin - Consular/Inquisitor Tanking